BrookieSheaC
I remember the day I lost my horse baby Tuff. He was my sweetheart. I remember when you were a baby and we would let you come inside our home, times changed and you grew up to be the strong, handsome sweetheart you are. But when the tornado in Mountainburg hit, everything changed. You broke your leg trying to find me. So we put you asleep. I love you, always. Tuff.jpg 
Brooklyn S. Coody
Quote 0 0
BrookieSheaC
I remember the day I lost my horse baby Tuff. He was my sweetheart. I remember when you were a baby and we would let you come inside our home, times changed and you grew up to be the strong, handsome sweetheart you are. But when the tornado in Mountainburg hit, everything changed. You broke your leg trying to find me. So we put you asleep. Tuff.jpg  I love you, always.
Brooklyn S. Coody
Quote 0 0
msweet13
Brooklyn - My heart goes out to you and I was sorry to read about your loss of your precious beloved Tuff. How very sad that he broke his leg trying to find you!! I wish I can say something magical to make your pain go away but I do not have the words. I am still very much in deep grief after losing my heart dog Brutus who died 6 weeks ago. We just need to keep in mind that both Tuff and Brutus are whole and happy at Rainbow Bridge and that their spirit is always with us. Grief is a roller coaster horror ride but one we must all take in order to begin healing. Give yourself time and feel what you are feeling. There is no deadline as to when grief is suppose to end. It takes as long as it takes. Keep the faith and I wish you warm hugs and comfort.
Denise (Brutus' Mom)
Brutus von Dolce
06/19/2006 - 03/16/2018
RIP my sweet beautiful boy
Quote 0 0
msweet13
PS: I just realized that we have the same birthday, December 13, although I am much older than you. Please be comforted because I just realized you are still quite young and I know these tragedies hit very hard and seem like the end of the world. But it will get better over time and I hope you keep very good and happy memories of your precious Tuff close to your heart because he is still with you in spirit.
Denise (Brutus' Mom)
Brutus von Dolce
06/19/2006 - 03/16/2018
RIP my sweet beautiful boy
Quote 0 0
MyBella
Tuff.jpg

Dear Brooklyn,

I am so, so sorry for the sudden loss of your beautifully, handsome Tuff. Such a beautiful photo of your sweet boy.
It is never easy losing such a loved, valued member of your family, especially one who gave you such wonderful moments and memories. I love the story of how Tuff would come into your home when he was a baby, I bet he also loved be able to do so, you provided Tuff such comfort by allowing him in your home and the love and bond you have with your sweet boy grew even stronger....that is such a beautiful thing Brooklyn...
Tuff sounds like a great boy, if you don't mind my asking, how did he get his name, what other adventures did you and Tuff share, I bet there were lots of them, I would love to hear more about your sweet Tuff, of course I completely understand if you aren't feeling up to sharing at this time, no rush, when ever you are ready.
Brooklyn, those moments and fun adventures that Tuff gave you, those are the memories that Tuff wants you to hold close to your heart, by doing so, you will always feel his loving spirit surround you each and every day. Your handsome Tuff is always close, forever listening for your voice, so be sure to talk to him, let him know how much you love him, how the love you have for him has even grown, isn't it the most amazing thing, how our love for our precious babies grows even stronger.

I am so sorry for your loss. Sending our most positive healing thoughts your way, along with prayers for such peace to find your shattered heart.
May you always know and feel the pure love that your sweet boy continues to surround you with.

Sincerely, Don & Vera

Image result for in heart forever pooh quotes
Quote 0 0
Shortnsassy87
Hi Brooklyn,

I’m so sorry for the event that has lead you here, but I am glad you found us. I, too, wish there was something magical that someone could say to take the pain away, but unfortunately, it’s something we’re all having to live with. I lost my dog, Beowulf, last Tuesday after finding out he was having congestive heart failure and also had tumors in his chest and abdomen. I’m shattered without him, and I’m angry and in so much pain. I am consumed with thoughts of my sweet baby and how I had thought we had more years together. I never expected this to happen now especially not as suddenly as it was. I have no closure, but talking about him here has helped so much. This place has been wonderful in allowing me to openly express the heartbreak as everyone here understands and has gone through the exact same pain. I try to find comfort in the fact that my baby will never, ever hurt again. He left with his head cradled in my lap, sounded by the people he loved the most. I held him the entire time and even after his beautiful heart stopped beating. I took his pain from him and transferred it to me, but that’s what good mommies do, isn’t it? We brought his ashes home Thursday, and it’s a comfort knowing I still have a piece of him. I will be getting a rainbow bead made with his ashes and a charm that says “I’ll meet you at rainbow bridge”. Our pets are always here in spirit, they never truly leave. Wishing you all the best!

—Sylina
Quote 0 0
normsmom
Hi Brooklyn,

I am so very sorry to hear about the loss of your Tuff. You must feel so heartbroken right now, with the sadness still so new and overwhelming. The early days of losing a beloved animal are gut-wrenching, and I am so sorry you are going through this. I remember the first few weeks after I lost my dog, Norm, I just didn't know how I was going to get through it. It hurt so bad. I know it may not bring much comfort to you now, but the intense sadness will ease in time, although there will always be a part of your heart that will belong to Tuff. It doesn't get "better", but you do find a way to adjust to this new normal, and Tuff will continue to teach you so much, even now.

I can tell that he was very loved. You've found a caring place here in this forum where people really do understand. 

Heather
Quote 0 0