Forum

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
Beckybug

Reply with quote  #16 
I finally got an answer from the company this afternoon, they had computer trouble and the lady who I was dealing with had been away with her Mum being very ill.

A new one is being sent first thing in the morning. I am glad I found this place, people here understand how much it hurts and don't say "it was just a dog, get over it" like I have heard people say. Very upsetting.

Beckybug

Reply with quote  #17 
I thought I'd share this wonderful photo my Mum stumbled across on her digital camera the other day. My little sister who is 13 took this photo and no one knew until Mum went to download another photo.

She somehow lined it all up and laid down next to Lady and took this wonderful picture, it was taken two days before Lady crossed the Rainbow Bridge.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=5411814&l=fd66e01b05&id=659754504

My new urn will arrive in the morning and I hope to pick Lady up on Thursday. I was allowed to keep the urn with the mark on the side so I am going to get the vet to put a teaspoon of ashes in that urn for Bethany to keep as Mum, Dad and her are caravaning around Australia next year
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.