RubysMom93 Show full post »
LynnCDM
I also just noticed you can search for practitioners through the link I provided
Quote 0 0
Snowfire
I deal with health issues too some arthritis guess getting older too. Time marches on. Love your photo and my best friend would too. Had many birds before and now has a rescue dog named Sebastian. She saved him from being put down to owners death and relatives left him behind after taking what they wanted. How sad but her big heart came along. She had many birds just like your baby. I had canaries and some day want another one.
Watched a comedy today. Bee movie and fit me as love them too. Read too even my pets liked out loud and of course music. I thought of all of you today and every day. God bless.
Quote 0 0
COOKIES4
Snowfire wrote:
I deal with health issues too some arthritis guess getting older too. Time marches on. Love your photo and my best friend would too. Had many birds before and now has a rescue dog named Sebastian. She saved him from being put down to owners death and relatives left him behind after taking what they wanted. How sad but her big heart came along. She had many birds just like your baby. I had canaries and some day want another one.
Watched a comedy today. Bee movie and fit me as love them too. Read too even my pets liked out loud and of course music. I thought of all of you today and every day. God bless.
Quote 0 0
COOKIES4
Snowfire wrote:
Quote 0 0
COOKIES4
HI SNOWFIRE THANKS FOR WRITING BACK AND THE LINK. U READ ABOUT EMDR EARLIER, THR FACT THAT I HAVE BAD EYESIGHT AND LOW VISION MAY BE A PROBLEM . FLOATERS ALSO. THE INFORMATION IS INTERESTING AND I WILL ASK Y THERAPIST ABOUT IT . PTSD IS DEFINITELY A PART OF DEPRESSION YOUR BIRDS AND FRIENDS BIRDS, ANY PHOTOS? MORE OF SPARKY HIS FAV
ORITE MUSICAL RADIOS/ PHONES
Quote 0 0
RubysMom93
LynnCDM wrote:
RubiesMom93... my heart is breaking for you. It has been 5 weeks since my dog died. I feel responsible for her death... gave her a supplement that made her ill and didn’t get treatment for her soon enough.

I have been trying everything to heal... but I have discovered it takes time. I am going to therapist that uses EMDR. This is used for post traumatic stress as well as things like grief. I tried regular therapy first, but spending and hour replaying my story seemed to be making things worse I am also considering hypnosis.

My serious anxiety is no longer constant but it still comes and goes (frequently). I have hope it will continue to get better. I am taking it one day at a time. I hope I can forgive myself someday for hurting the being that was most important to me.

Lynn,
I’m so sorry for not responding earlier. I never saw your post until now. I think I don’t really know how to use this site property. I pray you’re doing better.
Quote 0 0
LynnCDM
Hi RubysMom...I am doing better. I will always have regrets.. but time has made the situation less painful. Thanks for the note.
Quote 0 0
COOKIES4
So sorry you feel so bad. I am miserable. What US EMDR. I FIND READING POSTINGS HELPFUL NUT OFTEN SOBBING. I AM SO DEPRESSED AND IT IS 8 MONTHS. I PRAY FOR YOU TO FEEL BETTER IT SEEMS MY DEPRESSION IS VERY LITTLE BETTER . ARE YOU SLEEPING AND ARE YOU HAVING PANIC ATTACKS. HUGS AND FRIENDSHIP JOAN SPARKYS MOMMY .
Quote 0 0
LynnCDM
Hi Joan... I am sorry you’ve been suffering for 8 months. I had extreme anxiety for almost 4 months but it seems to have subsided. I still don’t sleep that great.

I think the EMDR helped some... but I think time is helping the most. I hope and pray he feel better soon. 💜
Quote 0 0
COOKIES4
LYNN BLESS YOU FOR CARING. NOT YELLING LOW VISION. CAN YOU EXPLAIN BRIEFLY WHAT EMDR IS I CAN BARELY BREATHE NOW. PANIC .DO YOU CHECK YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE. MINE HIGH HEART RACES.INSOMNIA ONE HOUR AT BEST SLEEP IN 24. LOTS TO,DO HER3 JIM UNWELL, I HAVE SUPPORT FROM OUR FORUM AND FRIENDS LIKE YOURSEKF. I SPEAK WITH A THERAPIST JIM USES AND INE,SUPER FRIEND FOR YEARS OUT OF STATE. LOVE JOAN SPARKY SPIRIT STILL HERE ALWAYS HIS MEMORIAL BUTTON CALENDAR I USE . SEE MY PHOTO. GREATFUL FOR YOUR KINDNESS
Quote 0 0
LynnCDM
Hi,

EMDR is a technique some therapists use to treat trauma and PTSD. I am sure there are therapists in your area that do it.

I did have really high blood pressure and a high heart rate but that’s gotten better. I hope yours gets better soon.
Quote 0 0
RubysMom93
Lynn,
I’m glad you’re doing a little better. Time does help to numb the pain. Its been about 31/2 months for me now. I find that the loss of my girl is always there. It just hits me really hard sometimes instead of all the time now.
Joan I wish you well. Hopefully you will feel some peace soon.
Quote 0 0
COOKIES4
EVERYTHING HITS ME WITH A TRIGGER OF SIMPLE THINGS LIKE MAKING HAMBURGERS FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE SPARKY PASSED. HE USED TO LOVE A TEENY TINY PIECE OF SUPER LEAN LOW FAT MEAT WHILE WE ATE. HE LOVED MACARONI AND GRAPE NUTS HIS VERY FAVORITE. I am so sad. Memories are not helping me. LOVE MOMMY JOAN
Quote 0 0