BellaSui Show full post »
Alanfar
I am so sorry for your loss. My sweet girl Fancy passed very quickly also. It has been a month and I still cry every morning just thinking about her.
Guilt is normal as I felt it was all my fault. You did all you could and you gave him a great life . Remember the good times as they outweigh the bad day.
In my prayers
alan farlowe
Quote 1 0
BellaSui
@JulieF Thank you so much for your kindness and sympathy...It is really a traumatic accident that hits me so hard everyday. Not many people can understand the pain. My parents said to me “It is just an animal”. I wish I never heard those horrible words. I will become stronger, to memorize the unconditional love and hope he gave me.
Quote 0 0
Mdmoore
My heart hurts for you and I can relate to the emptiness at home and how everything reminds you of Sesame.  My baby girl Ruby passed away suddenly just like Sesame and I went through a time of blaming myself and still can’t help but think that maybe there was something I could or should have done.  I don’t know when and if this will go away, but I’m here for you if you need support.  It’s been 2 months for me and it still hurts.  I wish I had a way to make you feel better...
M moore
Quote 1 0
BellaSui
@Mdmoore Sorry for your loss...it’s only been 17 days but I feel like I suffered from this for so long. Crazy things are going on in this world everyday, which makes it more like the end of the world. I tried to think positively when I think about Sesame and I am learning to gain power from missing him. However, I still blame myself a lot. There will never be a second Sesame in this world...Sometimes I wish I had never met him if he could live a longer and better life in a better family....
Quote 0 0