kikis_mom_1118
I dreamed about a brown horse following me and nudging me to pet him on the bridge of his/her nose. I did pet him but he didn't want me to stop and the horse followed me everywhere I went. So I told the horse okay that's enough.

I don't believe in reincarnation but was the horse telling me that my Kiki is alright. She was a sweet white/tan Jack Russell Terrior....or am I just grasping for some type of peace of mind.
Quote 0 0
Memories_of_Marmalade

Hi Michelle,

I have done a great deal of research, reading etc. on this topic the past 7 months. I do think we can be visited by our lost beloved's and at times there can be sights and sounds and symbols etc. that can be very subtle and / or abstract and often go unnoticed. And yes, we can be visited in our dreams. And those dreams can also be abstract or even surreal.

So in keeping with that thought, your Kiki visited you as the horse in your dream, and you pet her and then you told her "okay that's enough." Which was probably her goal. To show you that she is "okay" and your grief is "enough." 

There are some who believe that heaven is like another dimension or reality. And we can not always be communicated with directly by those who have crossed over. We can only be reached in quote often mysterious ways. It is not going to be a pure vision of our pet the way they used to be greeting us as if they are here directly in front of us (although that can happen.) It is quite often an odd occurance. 

I also personally believe that at times our grief can really concern our lost beloved pets, as they don't want to make us sad or depressed, so they don't reach out to us as often as they would like to. Remember, they were all about making us happy and smile when they were with us. So to them, if they are making us sad or depressed, they may feel the need to stay away from us in order not to hurt us. And/or they may manifest themselves into another vision. Such as your Kiki may have done appearing as a horse in your dream.

Kind regards,
James
Quote 0 0
kikis_mom_1118
Memories_of_Marmalade wrote:

Hi Michelle,

I have done a great deal of research, reading etc. on this topic the past 7 months. I do think we can be visited by our lost beloved's and at times there can be sights and sounds and symbols etc. that can be very subtle and / or abstract and often go unnoticed. And yes, we can be visited in our dreams. And those dreams can also be abstract or even surreal.

So in keeping with that thought, your Kiki visited you as the horse in your dream, and you pet her and then you told her "okay that's enough." Which was probably her goal. To show you that she is "okay" and your grief is "enough." 

There are some who believe that heaven is like another dimension or reality. And we can not always be communicated with directly by those who have crossed over. We can only be reached in quote often mysterious ways. It is not going to be a pure vision of our pet the way they used to be greeting us as if they are here directly in front of us (although that can happen.) It is quite often an odd occurance. 

I also personally believe that at times our grief can really concern our lost beloved pets, as they don't want to make us sad or depressed, so they don't reach out to us as often as they would like to. Remember, they were all about making us happy and smile when they were with us. So to them, if they are making us sad or depressed, they may feel the need to stay away from us in order not to hurt us. And/or they may manifest themselves into another vision. Such as your Kiki may have done appearing as a horse in your dream.

Kind regards,
James

Thank you for your response there are so many mysteries surrounding other realms and death. I loved Kiki very much and will try not to grieve or worry myself as she came to let me know that she is alright. I do miss her though. Thank you.
Quote 0 0
BoxerMomForever
I definitely think that was a sign. I’ve had a few dreams of my Lily. Wish it was every night.....
Linda *Mom to two boxer angels* Lily {White Girl} 6/22/09 - 10/14/19  ** Ginger {Flashy Fawn Girl} 6/4/97 - 5/28/09
Quote 0 0