Dor
It's a year today since I lost you & it hurts as much today as it did a year ago. I hope you're running free & having fun & I look forward to seeing you again when the time comes. Xxx my beautiful, faithful companion Holly xxxx
Quote 0 0
Marie123
So sorry to hear about Holly. It's been 6 months since I said goodbye to my sweet black cat Raven and it still hurts like a knife wound. I hope that our babies are good friends and watching over us. Maybe they're making all the little kid angels laugh right now!
Blessings and prayers from Marie and the crew 🐱🐌🐊
Quote 0 0
Dor
Thank you & I 'm so sorry to hear about your baby. Holly was such a gorgeous, gentle black lab & I 'm sure she would love your baby & what a wonderful thought to think of them having fun together. Thank you again, it makes me feel better to know that other people care, thinking of you, Dor x🐶
Quote 0 0
Marie123
Awww a black dog and a black cat would look so beautiful together! Raven was a take charge kind of cat so I imagine she's leading Holly a merry chase right now! Blessings 🐱
Quote 0 0
Dor
Aah, I used to have a cat when I got Holly & Topsy my cat was definitely the boss so Holly would feel right at home. I lost my husband & my previous dog Sasha in the same week in June 2004. Holly was born on the same day that my husband died, it's as if it was meant to be & she was my rock. I've just got two kittens, a black one called Ronnie & a ginger one called Reggie, they're brothers & they are helping. I hope you're ok & keep photos of your loved one & remember all the good times xx Dor
Quote 0 0
Marie123
Awww I'm glad the kittens help some! They really do bring a smile. Raven was an adorable baby and always into stuff! It's funny how some animals are just meant to be ours, isn't it? I always felt like Raven and I had met somewhere before. I need to research that, really. I swear we lived previous lives together.
Take care now! 🐱❤
Quote 0 0
Dor
You take care too & thank you for replying to my post, I wish you all the best xx Dor
Quote 0 0
Marie123
You too! 🐱
Quote 0 0