catlong75
Hitomi, today is three weeks since I have last seen your beautiful face. I can now only see you when I look at your pictures or if I dream of you. You chose me at the shelter remember? I saved you and you saved me too. I am a broken mess without you here with me. Every night I go to bed hoping to wake up in the morning and seeing that it was just a bad dream, but your not there. I dont know what to do to make my heartache go away. I feel so cheated like life played a cruel trick on me. I miss you so much. you used to come to me when I cried, and comfort me. I am alone now, and the pain is unbearable. If only I knew what to do to get through all my days until I can be with you again. I love you girl,and I miss you so much.
hitomi's mom
Quote 0 0
CKMP
Hitomi's Mom,

I am so so sorry for your loss and know the pain and ache of your grief.  It seems that time does cheat us of more days and years with our special fur ones - And, it is a cruel irony that the  very ones we relied on to comfort us, are no longer with us when we need comforting the most.  Nothing takes the heartache away and nothing eases that sense of loneliness when without those special soft paws and that cool nose.  Your note to Hitomi speaks of your love, your bond with her - a bond that never loosens - it is wound tightly around the two hearts - Take care.
Quote 0 0
Sampson
Please accept my condolences on the losss of your beloved Hitomi. I think it was wonderful that you got Hitomi at a shelter and I understand exactly what you mean when you say they rescue us right back. Take Care! S.
Quote 0 0
frostymommy
Hugs.....He your Hitomi is chasing my Frosty over that rainbow! DID YOU SEE THAT?They arriveD in heaven together, paw in paw!
Soph
Frosty Joy 5/14 - 7/16
Quote 0 0
catlong75
Thank you CKMP and Sampson for your kind words. I just feel so helpless at times. She was sent to me to take care of her and I couldn't fix what was wrong. I tried to have her saved. I now have an 1100.00 vet bill because I thought the surgery that she needed would make her better. She only lived for three and a half hours after the surgery. I miss her so much.

Frostymommy I take some comfort in knowing that shes not alone. Thank you for writing that to me.
hitomi's mom
Quote 0 0