Forum

Author   Comment  
Skysmom

Reply with quote  #1 
Hi to everyone i met previously on the forum.

I have returned after my computer being down and love the new look, well done again Ginny.

For those of you who dont know me I had to have my beautiful horse Sky put to sleep on 31st July. I had him for six great years and was heartbroken when i lost him. If it hadnot been for my friends on this forum i dont know what i would have done.

I still have good and bad days and cry myself to sleep some nights. I miss him so much however i do have a lovely new horse called Nando who is five years of age and is a black cob. He will never be Sky but I love him very much and am enjoying my time with him.

I want to carry on on this forum in order to help other people who go through what i went through and to give support to them. You are never alone when you lose a loved pet. People on here are great.

Would love to have updates from my previous friends. how are you all and hello to new friends. A big hello to all at Rainbow Bridge, waiting for us there.

LOve
Skysmom x
rbykrk

Reply with quote  #2 
Hi good to see you.
I am so happy you are enjoying your new horse. I know Sky would want you to open your heart to another. That is what our babies want for us more than anything....they want us to be happy .
I am so sorry for your loss. I have horses and know how they become part of a person, they are friends and companions and never simply a horse.
Bless you for wanting to reach out to others as you heal. You honor Sky with your compassion.

"Never does a man know the force that is in him until some mighty affection or grief has humanized the soul."

Chucky...Forever Beloved.....May 13, 2007,
Rusty...November 30, 2007
Tricia

Reply with quote  #3 
Dear Sky's Mom,

I'm so very sorry for the loss of your beloved Sky. I do believe that Sky sent Nando to you to love. We don't replace our babies that have gone on to the Bridge, but we have room in our hearts to love another and I know that your Sky is very proud of you for giving Nando your love and a forever loving home. Bless your heart for needing and wanting to help others through there loss.May your Sky look down on you with love and pride.

Blessings and hugs

"Good night sweet prince:And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest!"
William Shakespere's Hamlet
Skysmom

Reply with quote  #4 
Hi everyone

Thank you all for your kind words.

This forum is a wonderful place. It is full of friends who know just how if feels to love a precious and beloved pet.

I will continue to post on here as helping others through this process i believe helps me through my grieving process.

God bless you all

Skysmom xxxx
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.