mymilo
Hi baby I just wanted to let you know how much I miss you and love you. We started to look for a new dog but I'm having a hard time picking one because I keep looking for something that will remind me a little bit of you. Mommy misses you so much, but I hope that your having fun with all your new friends.

Always and forever
love Mom.
Quote 0 0
hinhan0748
mymilo wrote:
Hi baby I just wanted to let you know how much I miss you and love you. We started to look for a new dog but I'm having a hard time picking one because I keep looking for something that will remind me a little bit of you. Mommy misses you so much, but I hope that your having fun with all your new friends. Always and forever love Mom.

I am sure Milo knows. It is so hard to try and fill the empty spot in your home and your heart because no other animal will ever be like the one you have lost. I only lost my little guy yesterday and told my husband I will never get another dog because the pain is too deep. I also know that Shunka brought so much joy and love to my life that someday I may find another little guy who wanders into my life and my heart. A new one will NEVER be Shunka and it is my hope that when the next little ball of fur happens into my world he or she will NOT look anything like Shunka. I think it might be easier not to compare a new little guy with this beloved, amazing little angel that has passed from my life. I know that our babies are happy and healthy on the other side. I wish you wonderful memories and peace.

Shunka's Mom

Quote 0 0