Juni2018

It is Christmas Eve. Some of us it will be the first without our furbaby. This will be my 2nd.

Do not think about how you cannot wait to take down the decorations or anything early. I know it hurts like hell. 

You are not alone. I am here with you all. Last year I asked people to do something and it needs to be done again.

Go buy a candle. Find the window you remember that your furbaby hung out the most in. The one that you saw them peeping out when you were pulling up in the driveway or walking up to the front porch.

Take their favourite toy, blanket or anything that was their favourite and that you bonded with them with.

Get all of that together as the candle is lit on Christmas Eve Night. Hold those items however you want and say a prayer and just talk to them. I am not making a guarantee that something will happen. But last Christmas I received about a dozen PM's with showing me something. I got pictures of orbs, a shooting star, among other things.

Just talk to your baby and tell them how you feel. It is currently Christmas Eve Day Eve here in California. As soon as I get done with this post I am going to send a prayer to everyone and their furbabies as my gift to all and your lost loved one.

Ok all, Everyone have a very Merry Christmas. Take care.

Quote 1 0
BorderCollieLover
Juni2018:

Nice idea with the candle. This will be my 1st XMAS without my dog and it's going to be tough. Merry Christmas to you.

Warmest regards,

Jim
Jim Miller
Quote 0 0
Leathur
Thank you for your gift. I accept it with humble gratitude and love in my heart. May you find blessings come back to you tenfold.
Quote 0 0