kitkat1994
hi my name is Kat and my Aunt's just had her dog put to sleep I was really close with her I practically grew up with her I am just not sure how to process my grief right now, since i just saw her over Christmas. it was just a shock on how fast it happened. since when i last saw her she was doing okay. when i talked to my aunt over the phone i felt like I didn't really have any words to say i am just shocked and don't know how to process it thanks  .
shine your light down on me
Quote 0 0
MyBella
Dear Kat, 

I am so, so sorry for the loss of your Aunt's precious girl. It is never easy losing such a loved, sweet member of our family.
You may find some comfort in sharing about your special loved one with us on here, her name, sharing a favorite memory or a funny story and maybe even posting a photo of her, of course I completely understand if you aren't feeling up to it at this moment, when ever you are ready, there is no rush.

I hope you and your Aunt can talk about the many fun and loving moments that were provided by her sweet loved one with each other, having someone to share, laugh and cry with really does help our hearts mend.

Sending our most positive thoughts for your heart to find the peace and healing it deserves, may the love and light of your precious friend always be felt so deeply in your heart.
Please pass our condolences and prayers on to your Aunt, as I am sure she could use them during this most difficult time.

I am so sorry for your loss, sincerely, Don & Vera

Image result for in heart pooh quote

Quote 0 0
kitkat1994
 Thanks i know she is in a better place she was 14 years old which is quite old for a dog but she was the sweetest dog ever 
shine your light down on me
Quote 0 0