Deecook

document.png  It’s been a year. A year without you. My wish didn’t come true. But we made it.  This past year saw a lot of crying   And anger.  Then the happy memories.  But what I won’t forget is seeing you after the accident. I stood in shock. You were there staring at me. So I shut my eyes and told you to go cross over. You hung around for a while then you left.  You changed me.  Being your grandma.  Was a honor and privilege.  

my darling Neela 
you left us close to the anniversary of your friend    

you will also be sorely missed.  It is still to fresh.  You my sweet Neela where the sweetest trouble maker.  I miss you trying to trip me.   So I will enclose a picture of my sweet Neela

Quote 0 0
Deecook
355C7BEA-3771-4029-B3BE-BC20736E582D.jpeg 
Quote 0 0
Katharinelk
What a beautiful dog. I am so sorry for your losses
Quote 0 0
Cassies_mom1
Hello, I'm sorry for the loss of your sweet furrbabies.  The 28th of April will be a year since I loss my sweet cat Cassie.  At the beginning I thought the heart ache and crying would never end. Finally I can smile when I remember her. (which is all the time) Sometimes I still get sad but I know she was my once in a lifetime blessing. Our hearts and lives will never be the same.     
Beatrice Eaton
Quote 0 0