Deecook
Hey baby girl the holiday season will be here before we know it. I have tons of regrets not buying you that stocking for christmas. Thinking oh I can get it next year.
Not buying that spurs Jersey. Remember when I thought you were running towards me. I was ready to hug you and you ran right past and tackled Mavis. Your mom thought that was so funny. I can't find the words to Express how empty it will be without you. I miss you sitting on my feet.
Remember that Easter. We went to helicopter egg drop.
You just sat on my feet and I petted you mentally telling it's ok. I wish we could have had a life time with you. But we got 2 years. I know its not how you start the race but how you finish. You didn't have a great start. But you ended the race with people who adored you. I would have stepped in front of that car in your place. Possibility of death would be easier than life without you. When I think of you and heaven I see my mom, layla, aunt Bessie, jarvis and anna mae all sitting by a swing set. Just visiting you look so happy and having loved ones that passed keeping you company. I see what Layla would have looked like.much like her sister Bridget green eyes and strawberry blond hair. I will stop writing for now let you get back to playing tag with layla.
I miss you Gina
Quote 0 0
Sulasmom
I am so sorry for your loss. I had to say goodbye to my 2 and a half year old pup on tuesday...
Quote 0 0
Deecook
Sorry for your loss. We lost Regina in March.
Quote 0 0
CK1991
Deecook, We have so many regrets, Always the things we could have and should have done! The simple truth that remains for us after all the self recriminations is that we loved our babies and they knew they were loved and that made them happy. We made them happy. That’s come to mean so much to me although I’ve had a much longer time to come to terms with their loss than you have. Even though I haven’t been able to post about my babies, when I miss them I come here and it helps me. When you write that you would have stepped in front of the car in Regina’s place it speaks to the depth of your love for this beautiful girl. Don’t worry! Dogs have amazing senses and Gina knew how much you loved her. I hope that in time that thought will bring you peace. Hugs to you!
CK
Quote 0 0
Deecook
It does hurt to talk about her. She was given to me by some terrible people
She was so scared of men.
Bath times were traumatic had to sing and hold her.
I felt I had to give her everything and would have just to erase any fear she might have had. Before she left us my husband earned her trust. I couldnt talk about her either at 1st. I found this place and started writing to her not about her. I know it's weird but it works. I am sorry for your loss
And I do hope to find peace someday. Thank you for reading the ramblings of a old woman.
Quote 0 0