Deecook
I know I dont write alot. But you are always on my mind.
Yesterday I felt a brush of fur against my foot. I know you are with us. The pain is just gets to be to much with time marching on without you.
In my memory the night we lost you it was raining. But in reality it was a beautiful dry night. Some days I feel I can break stuff out of anger. Scream why her she never hurt anyone. Somedays it's a punch in the gut. But other days its remembering you doofy grin. Running for the 1st time in a open field. But what hurts the most is the plans we had for you. The plans of you and your human starting a life together. As she flew the nest and found her place in the world with you by her side. Life wasn't fair to you but as short as your life was. We loved you beyond the fear and mistreatment of you previous owners. I remember them laughing and walking away. Like they got one over on us. Well the joke was on them you were the best girl ever. Loving awesome best of all you made such a impression on all of us. We all love and miss you I can speak for all of my family we carry you in our hearts. And the day we meet again
Will be a beautiful day. When I die I want you to walk me into the light. love Grandma

Quote 0 0
CK1991
I have tears in my eyes after reading your beautiful post! I’m so sorry for your loss. I think it’s wonderful that you gave your baby a happy home and those other people never deserved to share the bond and love that you did. You were very right! They were the losers. It does seem rainy when I think back to losing my little ones but I do remember through the fog and haze that they were nice days then as well. How could the sun possibly shine on a day when we lose such a special love? I think maybe it’s a gift from above, a small compensation for the joy we are having to let go of! I hope you share more of your story. Hugs to you!
CK
I had to edit because I looked back at your story of Regina. She was obviously abused. I’m so happy you gave her all your love and a wonderful home. I love the picture you posted of her. She was so beautiful. My heart aches for you. Be well!
Quote 0 0
Deecook
Thank you for your kind words and sorry for your loss. I like to think think all of our fur babies are playing together in beautiful fields while they wait for us.
Quote 0 0
Deecook
Thank you for your kind words and sorry for your loss. I like to think think all of our fur babies are playing together in beautiful fields while they wait for us.
Quote 0 0
CK1991
Such a wonderful thought! I believe they are!!
Thank you for your condolence as well! I hope you’re doing alright!!

Fresh hugs to you!

CK
Quote 0 0