Deecook
It’s been almost a year. We made you a stocking for Christmas. I guess I can recite poetry, post beautiful memes. But your still gone. It was said it’s not how you start the race. But how you finish. You had a bad start. But you had a photo finish. Surrounded by people that adore you. That to this day still carry you in their hearts. I long for the day I cross over and see your beautiful face again. Love Grandma
Quote 1 0
CK1991
Hi Desiree, I remember Gina’s story, I’m sorry you’re still in so much pain. I know that for some of us it takes a long time to get over losing out pets. How lovely that you made a stocking for her for Christmas! You make her very proud! It’s so nice that she was surrounded by people who love her as she left this world. You’ll meet again! Hugs to you!
CK
Quote 0 0
Deecook
Thank you
Quote 0 0
So sorry for your loss i know your pain all to well i have also lost two fur babies a year ago the letter that you wrote to your fur baby shows such love and copassion you will see them again one day but until then your baby will be watching over you
Quote 0 0