Lunabellelove10 Show full post »
Lunabellelove10
 I hope the same. It seems like a long road ahead! I miss my little girl so so so much. I would give anything to have her in my arms again
Ag
Quote 1 0
ShadowDad
So sorry for your loss.  Going on 4-1/2 months since I lost my girl Shadow.  I fight the emptiness and pain every single day now.  Prayers for peace.
Quote 1 0
Rosanne777
It will take time for your great loss to heal.
Quote 0 0
greenbeagle
I am so sorry for your loss. I am losing my constant companion today at 1p...,she is all I have left. This house is going to be unbearable. It would have been horrible if the world was "normal", this virus is just the knife twisting in my heart. If I survive this and don't die of a broken heart, there is no such thing... 😢💔
Quote 0 0
Lunabellelove10
@greenbeagle
i am so sorry to hear about your baby. The loss and the feeling of emptiness is immense. The first two days I wasn’t sure if I would survive, how could I without my baby girl by my side. As hard as it will be. You will survive, your baby will want nothing more then for your happiness and eternal love. ❤️ 
Ag
Quote 0 0
Kelly_1968
Im so sorry . The pain is so intense. And the shock. Its been 10 days since i lost mine and i still shed tears but not as much. I really wish my baby was still here to snuggle with me. Life is so short but im grateful to have had the best friend i ever had ❤❤
Kelly garrett
Quote 0 0
Lunabellelove10

I think that’s all that keeps me holding on is how grateful I am to have had her in my life. She is such a blessing. So pure so sweet so much character and love. I hope to see her in my dreams happy as can be! I hope to see a sign as confirmation that she is happy.

I love you baby girl so so much. You are my life forever! My sweet baby Luna ❤️

Ag
Quote 0 0