SarahSueTobeyMom
Hello all old friends:

Today marks Sarah Sue passed 5 years ago... and I still miss the things that she used to do.  I totally forgot until I received a message from Rainbow's Bridge from Ginny.  She would have been 19 today.  Im just wondering how you all are doing.  I had to create a new ID my old one is missing but I have a great picture of Sarah for my avatar.   So. my new ID is SarahSueTobeyMom.   I hope you are doing good.  For you who are in the grieving process  it will get better with time.   I would also like to share regarding a question that was posed to me after a friend lost her dog in a terrible way 2 weeks ago.  The question is why did God let this happen?  I would like to share it that sometimes things happen that is not Gods fault and is not Satans fault either, sometimes there are just accidents that happen.  I hope this helps someone who gets online and is asking the question as well.

Laverna Maguren
Quote 0 0
nicokudo
Laverna,

I lost my Kudo and Nico 7 and 3 years ago and I still think of them as well.  It does get better, but I will always love them.

Thinking of you.

Karen

Karen,Kudo and Nico's mom
Earth mom to Marco and Bella
Quote 0 0
tikibarb
I ask that question on a fairly regular basis.  I am having such a hard time making sense of my beloved Ted's death. I feel like God forgot us.  I do believe that I have had many signs though so I am confident that I will see him again.  It is just so painful moving through each day, not able to see his precious face.  
Barbara Lyngarkos
My Beloved Ted 8/7/2005 - 7/7/10
http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/TED001/Resident.htm
Quote 0 0
DixiesMom
Laverna,
Thank you so much for coming by today.  You have uplifted me so much tonight.  My precious Dixie has been gone one week and six hours (almost).  Last night I was able to say, "One week ago I was holding her."  Today I can't seem to do anything other than obsess on the one week mark. 

Quote 0 0