Forum

Author   Comment  
SarahSueTobeyMom

Reply with quote  #1 
Hello all old friends:

Today marks Sarah Sue passed 5 years ago... and I still miss the things that she used to do.  I totally forgot until I received a message from Rainbow's Bridge from Ginny.  She would have been 19 today.  Im just wondering how you all are doing.  I had to create a new ID my old one is missing but I have a great picture of Sarah for my avatar.   So. my new ID is SarahSueTobeyMom.   I hope you are doing good.  For you who are in the grieving process  it will get better with time.   I would also like to share regarding a question that was posed to me after a friend lost her dog in a terrible way 2 weeks ago.  The question is why did God let this happen?  I would like to share it that sometimes things happen that is not Gods fault and is not Satans fault either, sometimes there are just accidents that happen.  I hope this helps someone who gets online and is asking the question as well.

Laverna Maguren
nicokudo

Reply with quote  #2 
Laverna,

I lost my Kudo and Nico 7 and 3 years ago and I still think of them as well.  It does get better, but I will always love them.

Thinking of you.

Karen

tikibarb

Reply with quote  #3 
I ask that question on a fairly regular basis.  I am having such a hard time making sense of my beloved Ted's death. I feel like God forgot us.  I do believe that I have had many signs though so I am confident that I will see him again.  It is just so painful moving through each day, not able to see his precious face.  
DixiesMom

Reply with quote  #4 
Laverna,
Thank you so much for coming by today.  You have uplifted me so much tonight.  My precious Dixie has been gone one week and six hours (almost).  Last night I was able to say, "One week ago I was holding her."  Today I can't seem to do anything other than obsess on the one week mark. 

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.