Forum

Author   Comment  
MeggiesmomClaire

Reply with quote  #1 
Thanks to my husband David, I finally got on here. I have missed everyone so much.
This is Meggies home, so it is also my home.
Please don't think I ever forgot anyone and all that all of you  did for us when we loss Meggie. Words can never say how grateful we are to all of you.
Love you all and so glad to be back.
Claire  Meggiesmom

mom2tux

Reply with quote  #2 
Glad to see you here, Claire. 

Maryalice

Tasha ... you will never be forgotten. Enjoy the Bridge where you travelled to on 3/8/08. Let Dad know when Max joins you.

Max ... why you never came home I will never know (6/10/09).
MeggiesmomClaire

Reply with quote  #3 
Thank you Maryalice. It is so good to be back. I have really missed all of you and I feel like I let down people who I could have possibly helped. But the past is the past and now I am back.
Again Thank you for your warm welcome back.
Claire Meggiesmom

jasminesmom

Reply with quote  #4 
Glad you were able to find this wonderful site. This is how I connect with my Jasmine and this is now her home.

Cheryl and Angel Jasmine

Jasmine is now gone
http://RainbowsBridge.com/residents/JAMIN001/Resident.htm
mom2tux

Reply with quote  #5 
Oh Claire ... don't feel badly.  There are so many losses it'sjust so heartbreaking.  Glad to see you. 

Maryalice

Tasha ... you will never be forgotten. Enjoy the Bridge where you travelled to on 3/8/08. Let Dad know when Max joins you.

Max ... why you never came home I will never know (6/10/09).
dustyangel

Reply with quote  #6 
It's good to see you Claire.  I have been here on and off myself since 2007, and most recently, due to personal health issues with my husband, it's been hard to find the time to be here as often as I'd like.  Since my sweet kitty passed away over the weekend, I decided to come back here, as yes, this website in many ways, "feels a little like home" here, as there are so many people who care. 

Somehow, sharing in grief, does help.  And the very act of reaching out not only to get help, but also reaching out to offer help to someone else in need, seems many times to have the same result, a more complete feeling inside the heart, that all will be right with the world. 

God bless you and each word you share at this precious website. 

Karen (Dusty, DJ & Patches mom)

http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/DUSTY101/Resident.htm

"Perhaps they are not the stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy."
~Author Unknown~
Tricia

Reply with quote  #7 
Hi Claire,

It's nice to see you back. Don't feel badly about not being here, I myself have taken a very long break and have just come back recently. We all do our best to help and comfort when we can.

Hugs,

Tricia

Attached Images
jpeg BurtonandOzzie2.jpg (179.16 KB, 3 views)

"Good night sweet prince:And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest!"
William Shakespere's Hamlet

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.