Forum

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 3      Prev   1   2   3   Next
JennyTeddy

Reply with quote  #16 
SadLou,

Thank you for your sweet message on Teddy’s thread and reading his story. I’m deeply sorry for the loss of your kitty Billy. Reading your story breaks my heart. There are no words adequate enough to express the pain you feel... all of us feel. Grief is incredibly hard and no one really goes through it the same. I didn’t eat for about a week, I had very little appetite for months, my sleep was horrible for months and months, sometimes it still is. Febuary 6 will be 9 months and my grief is still painful. Everyone experiences grief differently. But there is no timeline in grief. Just know you are not alone in how you feel and be gentle with your self in your grief journey. The pain never goes away. You will grieve in some form forever. But know that “death” isn’t the end and our babies know that. Our babies are always with us. Billy will always be with you. Sending you hugs and wishing you peace and comfort. 💕🐾

SadLou

Reply with quote  #17 
JennyTeddy thank you so much for your kind words, greif is so hard I've never known myself to be like this I've only just started to eat a bit more, I miss my little fluff ball, also sending you peace and comfort at this hard time xxx

Reply with quote  #18 
My beautiful baby boy how has it been 5 days already, my heart still hurts so much for you, I miss you more and more everyday, sometimes it doesn't feel real and feels like you just outside playing but then hits and I'm broken all over again, I know you will be pleased to know I've started to eat more but unfortunately still struggle to sleep, I've started a diary to you writing passages notes and quotes for whenever I feel, I know you be reading them as I do, I miss you so much Billy and I love you always xxxxxx

Reply with quote  #19 
5 days for me too, Lou. I'm starting to get my appetite back a bit. But it just feels so unreal. Like, this can't be happening. It just takes one thought, one memory, and I'm reeling with sadness and the notion that I can never hold my sweet boy again. I think we're kind of in the same place in our grieving process. I hope and pray we can get thru this
SadLou

Reply with quote  #20 
My Billy, how has it almost been a week I am still so broken, so many times it doesn't feel real it feels like you are just outside playing or hiding in one of the rooms on the bed, but then I remember that you're gone and not coming back, I cried for you yesterday, still feeling some guilt of what happened that final day, I'm so sorry baby, I miss you and love you so much everyday

Reply with quote  #21 
Today we received a very comforting surprise, the vets sent us a sympathy card with a print of Billys paw that they had taken after he passed, I was regretful that we had not taken one, so to receive one without knowing it had been taken was very welcome espesically as it has been a week since we lost him

Reply with quote  #22 
It has now been 1 week to the day and my heart is broken, today was a weird day knowing that this time last week my life changed forever, I miss you so much my baby, I still think I can hear you and see you, but I know you are always with me, I know you are with me and watching me and mum, dad, Joe, we always talk about you and the memories we have of you, I miss stroking you and holding you, napping with, you popping into my room or me walking out to see you there, it still doesn't feel real then when I remember it is it hurts so much I miss and love you so much baby

Reply with quote  #23 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cboo918
5 days for me too, Lou. I'm starting to get my appetite back a bit. But it just feels so unreal. Like, this can't be happening. It just takes one thought, one memory, and I'm reeling with sadness and the notion that I can never hold my sweet boy again. I think we're kind of in the same place in our grieving process. I hope and pray we can get thru this
I hope your feeling comfort at this time, I too cannot believe this is happening I feel like it isn't real and am in constant denial, I can't believe I never get to see my sweet baby boy again, it breaks my heart, one week today, sending you big hugs x

Reply with quote  #24 
Yes, SadLou, i felt this way last night. Today marks 1 month for me. And, I realized a month ago last night was my last cuddle with him. :( :(
SadLou

Reply with quote  #25 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adv2112
Yes, SadLou, i felt this way last night. Today marks 1 month for me. And, I realized a month ago last night was my last cuddle with him. :( :(
Adv2112 this is how I felt last night when I broke down crying, one week ago since I last petted him, one week ago since Iast had cuddles with him, one week ago since I last saw and spoke to him, sending you big hugs at this difficult time

Reply with quote  #26 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLou
Adv2112 this is how I felt last night when I broke down crying, one week ago since I last petted him, one week ago since Iast had cuddles with him, one week ago since I last saw and spoke to him, sending you big hugs at this difficult time

It’s so hard, isn’t it? Two nights ago it came to a head with me. I got very angry with my daughter over something trivial. I apologized to her yesterday.....I told her that I was wrong to react the way I did, but that right now Daddy has a broken heart.
Adv2112

Reply with quote  #27 
That's understandable, unfortunately. Grieving takes energy! :(
Adv2112

Reply with quote  #28 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLou

Some parts of my day I feel like i am accepting it but then it hits me and I feel like I am in denial.
SadLou

Reply with quote  #29 
My Billy the nights are definatly the hardest without you, us all sitting down to dinner and you not sitting with us trying to nab a bit of food, you not curled up on the sofa with us or on my bed as I get ready for sleep, I miss you barging into my room and hoping onto my bed, the night routine feels so empty and broken without you, I miss you more and more everyday and most of the time this doesn't feel real just like you're outside or out of sight not that you are gone forever I cannot accept that and never will, I love you so much baby

Reply with quote  #30 
That’s one of the hardest things, isn’t it SadLou? The routines that are no longer there. I keep lifting the blanket when I lay down in bed so that Mollie can crawl under and nestle against my legs like she used to. I put her treats out for her every morning because she would always wake me up for it. As soon as she heard me stir, she would start doing her rapid fire meowing, telling me it was time for breakfast and treats. I don’t know if I’ll ever stop doing these things.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.