mrsnelson03
We lost our furbaby Marley this past Monday unexpectedly. I'm numb, heartbroken, in shock and so many other emotions going on. I have so many unanswered questions.. Did he know how much we love him? Did we give him the life he deserved? Did we do everything possible to help him? How do I make it through this without crying everyday? I've never dealt with loosing a furbaby before. I'm just at a lose right now. My thoughts and emotions are everywhere. I'd give anything to have him for one more day. Sorry for rambling here but thanks for reading..

We'll love you forever Marley and  we miss you so much!! I pray you'll wait for me at the Rainbow Bridge!! 
Marley, Buddy and Clarise's Momma
Quote 0 0
CB
Hi, I am so sorry for your loss. I am sure Marley knew exactly how much you loved him. You will shed a lot of tears and hurt, we all do and it is completely normal. Try not to suppress how you feel. It is valid and you feel as you do because you did love Marley so much.
Would you like to say more about Marley? Maybe post a picture, talk about his personality and other things. It helps a lot to do so.
Love you forever and ever and I will be there for you xx
Quote 0 0
mrsnelson03
CB, thanks for responding. There's so much I can say about Marley. He had a one of a kind personality. He loved getting his belly rubbed and loved to give hand shakes whenever he got treats. Throughout my husband's deployment Marley slept in the bed with me which helped so much. When it would storm at night he'd get in between my husband and I and bury his head under my pillow. It was sleepless nights but I wouldn't trade those nights for nothing in this world. He's the first dog I've ever owned. He taught me how to love dogs and how much you can love them. He's helped me through some rough times. He always knew when something was wrong with me. Here's one picture where he took over my recliner! 

IMG_20120818_221212.jpg 
Quote 0 0
CB
Beautiful. Marley looks so lovely. We do learn so much from them. We certainly learn a different kind of love, a lesson to us all.
Love you forever and ever and I will be there for you xx
Quote 0 0
patent123
A beautiful friend and clearly a beautiful friendship you shared.  Although hes no longer physically with you...don't forget that he is always by your side in spirit. 
Quote 0 0
MyBella
I am so, so sorry for the loss of your handsome boy, Marley. 

Yes, he did know you loved him and he still knows, Marley will never forget the wonderful life and home you provided for him, he will forever be a part of your life, never will that love and bond be broken.

I hope in time your fond memories of Marley help mend your broken heart, your heart is shattered right now and the pain is so new and raw, grieve as long as you need, grieving takes time so no need to rush, be gentle on yourself.

Sending positive healing thoughts your way.

Sincerely, Don & Vera

Quote 0 0
mrsnelson03
Thank you everyone for your kind words!!!! It's been 4 days now and I'm still in a state of shock. I did manage to go out of the house today. I've been so terrified to leave the house because the last time I left and returned home is when our world got turned upside down and it was the night we lost Marley. We have 3 other babies in the house and I've been terrified that something is going to happen if I left again. Last night our beloved baby Marley came home and is now forever with us! When my husband came home with him the tears fell for quite some time. Through the tears I felt a sense of calmness. I'm not sure if it was the fact that Marley is back at home or if it was Marley himself letting me know that he's here and he's ok.
Quote 0 0
Bellamum
Marley is so beautiful.  I am glad that he is back home with you now, where he belongs. 
What a very lucky momma you are and what a lucky boy Marley is.  You clearly loved each other deeply and that will not change, even though he is not beside you now.  The connection you shared can not be broken and one day I believe you will be together again and it will be just like it always was.  Until then, Marley will play happily with all of his new friends who will love and protect him for you.  I know that my beagle, Bella, will adore Marley.  I can imagine them running and playing together at Rainbow Bridge.  
As hard as this grief is, we would not give up one second of the time we had with Marley and Bella, even if it meant that we could take away this pain.  It is a price that we willingly pay for the love, laughter and loyalty that we had.
Hold your memories in your heart...they are yours to keep forever. 
Karen
(Bella, Charli and Buddy's very lucky mum)

My gorgeous girl, Bella  26/07/2004 - 03/04/2014
"You were once by our side, but you will be forever in our hearts. Until we meet again baby girl."
Quote 0 0
mrsnelson03
Thank you Karen. 

I was trying to post a pic yesterday from my phone but it didn't work. So now I'm on my laptop and can post it. I talk to him frequently, it helps but I still have my meltdowns. We love and miss you so much Marley!!  11958206_10153149931796586_4944096384047998932_o.jpg 
Quote 0 0