BonnieJ
I lost my dog Izzy this morning..she was ran over by a car. I had her since she was 6 weeks old she was now 6 years old. I've been crying ever since I found her dead in the middle of the street. I couldn't do anything to help her she was already gone I can't stop crying I miss her so much my life will never be the same without her. I love that dog with all of my heart. I'm so heartbroke
Quote 0 0
deaconsmommy
BonnieJ,
I completely understand your pain. My dog deacon passed on Thursday. He was hit by a car. He was only 1 years old. I rescued him. I am so lost without him and I feel so guilty.
Quote 0 0
BonnieJ
I'm so sorry for your loss this is the worst feeling ever. I've never been felt so hurt. I can't stop crying, I've been crying since 8:00 this morning literally. My eyes are so puffy, I have the biggest headache and I haven't eaten at all today..I too feel so guilty I guess that's part of the grieving process
Quote 0 0
Sasha
So sorry for your loss I understand your pain? I lost my cat on Saturday after short illness and feel guilty I didn't notice he was ill sooner even though the vet said it wouldn't have made a difference to the outcome. Visit here as often as you need as there are so many people experiencing pain and feeling similar to yours and they all really care and will help in any way they can.
Annette
Quote 0 0
BonnieJ
So sorry about your cat. Don't feel guilty it was beyond your control. This pain is unbearable and unimaginable, this site has helped me these past 2 days it's a great place to come for a lil bit of comfort from people who knows exactly how I'm feeling.. Because sometimes I feel like no one understands my pain
Quote 0 0
Evie123
BonnieJ, I am so so sorry about your loss. I know how you are feeling, only here can others understand the depth of grief and unbearable pain of missing our beautiful babies. Please don't beat yourself up about it, it is impossible to know what is going to happen. If we all had a crystal ball then our lives would be very different, but we don't and do the best we can in this madness called life, which includes turning around for a second and then replaying the whys and what ifs. You are not alone sweetheart and were clearly a devoted mum to Izzy as you love her so much. Nothing can ease this heartache I know but, as I try to reason to myself, it is a testament to how much love I have for my Molly and each stab in the heart is a reminder of the special bond we have. X
Quote 0 0
BonnieJ
It's been 3 days and my heart is still breaking just the same as the first day.. I feel like I will never feel whole again a piece of me is missing that I can't ever get back. I miss my sweey Izzy so much I just want her back.. I wish I could rewind back to 3 days ago and change everything starting from that morning.. I feel so guilty I feel like I failed her because I didn't protect her... Thank you Evie for your kind words I truly appreciate you and I am also sorry for your loss l.. I suppose it'll get better in time for us both but that feels like an eternity
Quote 0 0