Candace1908
*UPDATE*
For the past two weeks my smaller dog had been sniffing Kody and crying. He sensed something was wrong. But he was perfectly fine. The vet told me He had heart failure and there was really no chance he would pull through the night. This was my first time meeting this vet and she was in tears giving me the update. She also let me know that he may have actually been 8 or 9 when I rescued him and not 5 like the humane society said.
So my baby lived to be possibly 14. I fought with the idea of putting him to sleep.

The entire ride to the vet he was breathing hard and when I carried him in his little body felt lifeless. They placed him on oxygen until I decided that I couldn’t take the fact his heart was working so hard to breathe.

I’m 27 with no children or husband but Kody was my baby. I spoiled him because I knew he had a rough life with his previous owners. He was so sweet. He got me through some really tough days.

My 1 yr chihuahua has been around kody since he was 4 months. He’s whimpered a bit. I work from home so he’s not alone during the day but I feel so sad leaving him alone now.
Quote 0 0
catiebee
Candace, I am so sorry for your loss. Those last days when their precious bodies are failing are so hard to release from our minds. The grieving is so hard, and missing them is terrible!

I understand, too, Kody getting you through bad times. Like you, I'm single with no kids and understand what role Kody must have had in your life. He must have been sooo precious to you. 

My heart goes out to you and I wish you comfort. Take extra good care of you while the pain is still so raw. Again, I really hate that you're going through this!
Catie
-Missing Marissa deeply
Quote 0 0