Traceysmith
I had to surrender my cat today for he was sick and I'm disabled and can't work and keep getting denied on my disability so I could not afford a vet. I hate myself for doing it but I know he's better off.
Quote 0 0
William
I’m so sorry. This is of course a loss and you will grieve giving your pet up.
Making this selfless decision is a sign of bravery and love. As difficult as it is to have to surrender your pet it was done out of love so your pet can be cared for.

I honor you and respect you for having done this. Other people make different choices in this type of situation and it’s not always a happy ending for the pet.

You loved so you surrender. I’m so sorry for the pain you must be feeling.
❤️💕❤️🐾🐾🐾
Kim
Kim
Quote 0 0
Traceysmith
Thank you so much
Quote 0 0
William
Would love to hear about your baby if you feel like sharing?
Kim
Quote 0 0
Traceysmith
He wasn't my only 🐈 I still have 2 girls and 1boy but still 💓 nevertheless. I just really feel like crap for having to do this when they eventually get sick, old, or pass away. I feel I shouldn't have animals if I can't take care of them but I also feed like 7 or 8 strays so that could of been my vet money for him but that would of meant the strays go hungry...it was a difficult decision. Thanks for listening. I don't really have anybody but my animals. Nobody understands how I can put my animals before myself. If it comes to me eating or my cats eating, my cats will eat and I will go hungry. I will go to prison over my animals. Thanks again.
Quote 0 0
William
Tracey
I’m sorry for what your choices are. Just know in your heart you are a kind person who loves animals. That’s all there is to it. Everyone here loves animals. We make choices in life because we have to, some easier than others.
No one can judge us because we all walk in different shoes.
Be gentler in yourself
❤️
Kim
Quote 0 0
gizmomybaby
Am so so sorry your going through this Tracy & I completely understand my babies have always came first before me as well , but you have put your baby first in this decision and its hard to look after them when you don't keep well yourself , your baby's are all you have & you do deserve to have them . Your an animal lover like myself & you need the unconditional love they show you x plz keep well sending lots of love to you at this time x Annemarie
Quote 0 0