Trottie
I feel so alone today I lost my best friend. She was a constant companion. Gizmo really was my little gremlin. I have never felt such sadness and can't stop crying. I can't imagine life without her for 11 years she has followed my every move. I still have my other baby Boo and feel so sad for her. Will she know what has happened to Gizmo?
Always in my thoughts Giz you where my little Gremlin xxxx
Quote 0 0
MattiesMom10
So sorry Jan for your loss of Gizmo. I know your sadness, for I loss my Mattie girl after 11 wonderful years. She has been gone since August now, and there is not a day that goes by I don't think of her and or just start crying. The rainbow bridge family is amazing everyone here is or has gone through a horrible loss of there fur baby's as well. Everyone on here is very supportive and caring. I hope you and baby Boo can find comfort within each other. Keeping you in my prayers.

God Bless
Susan
Susan Turner
Quote 0 0
Trottie
Thank you Susan I feel so alone right now Gizmo was rock she always listened she helped me through my marriage break up and more recently my daughters illness. I feel I have lost a part of me how can I ever feel the same. I just wish I could have one last cuddle but know that's not possible. I know I am not the only one hurting so bad thank you for your kind words x
Quote 0 0
Dalidog
So sorry for the loss of your Gizmo.  I know how you feel, you lost a part of yourself.  There are no words that can heal or comfort, just know you are in the right place.  We all feel for you.  I know in the last month my life has been totally different without my baby.  You come home alone, no one to cuddle with, no one to talk to (yes, I talked to her all the time).  So hard to leave home, yet so hard to come home.  Don't feel like I belong anywhere.  It is so hard.  My thoughts and prayers are with you.  You will see her again at the bridge.  In the meantime, she is playing with all our babies and waiting...I truly believe this.  Prayers and hugs

Dali, as much a daughter as any human...  pure love
Until we meet again

http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/DALI003/Resident.htm

Quote 0 0
Trottie
My little Giz how I've missed you today. I just want a cuddle. I hope you are happy now you where always so nervous and afraid unless you where by my side. I hope now you are confident to play with your friends. I'm sending you lots of cuddles and kisses my girl night god less xx
Quote 0 0
Trottie
Night night baby girl. I hope you've been with us today. I kow your with me when I'm at home. Sleep tight God bless love you xxxx
Quote 0 0
Trottie
Well it's been a very long week without you Giz. Had to visit the vet again today because my other dog Boo is not very well, she also has heart problems. After checking her over the vet seems to think she is just miserable, obviously she is missing her best friend too. So sad twelve years together is a long time. Poor Boo seems so alone now and can't settle.
Quote 0 0