Forum

Author   Comment  
Michelleq

Reply with quote  #1 
I lost my baby Haley unexpectedly on Saturday night. We spent 13 years together. She was the sweetest girl. My heart is broken. The pain of losing her is agony. She loved to snuggle me and slept next to me every night. Her love was unconditional. I always called her my angel and now I truly believe she will be my angel watching over me. I know she is running, playing, and having fun and one day we will be together again never to part. Any support in this most difficult time is greatly appreciated. Thank you

Attached Images
jpeg 964A6DB3-AE97-453F-B0DC-CA6578BB69CC.jpeg (156.04 KB, 8 views)

BorderCollieLover

Reply with quote  #2 
Michelleq:

My sincerest sympathies on the loss of your beloved Haley. I can see by the picture that she was your Soul-Mate, Earthly Angel, special companion and so much more. You said that you were together for (13) years. That's a lot of time. I know that you have some very special memories of your little girl. When you are up to the task, please post some of those memories as we would love to hear them. You were so Blessed to have had such a wonderful friend. I know Haley felt the same way about you. 

Jim

Reply with quote  #3 
Thank you so much. I certainly was blessed to have her. I miss her more than words can say
Mybeautifulboy

Reply with quote  #4 
So very sorry for your loss. I have a baby girl named Bailey Rae who looks exactly like your Haley.
Bailey turned 14 last month and I pray every night that she will be with us for a while longer. We lost our dachshund Bosco almost a year ago and we still have a hard time accepting the fact that he is gone. It just seems so unfair that the ones who bring us so much love and joy leave us far too soon.

I will keep you in my thoughts as you start on this journey of grief.

Don‘t cry because it’s over, Smile because it happened.
Dr. Seuss 

Michelleq

Reply with quote  #5 
Thank you so much for your kind words. Dachshunds have a very special place in my heart ❤️
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.