Missanita
It has not been a month since my little Cheddar died and the heartache is so hard. I miss her so very much. Why did she have to die so young.? When will the tears stop?
Quote 0 0
Princess
First let me say how very sorry I am for your loss.  I too lost one of mine at the age of 2.  My heart ached and I had the same questions for so long.  Until one day I remembered something my dear swee daddy (God rest his soul) said to me , some souls are just to perfect for this world but just right for the next...hold onto that and the knowing that you will see your baby again one day..
Hugs and prayers of healing
Debbie Princess , Kaizer and Maddie's mom
Quote 0 0
Susie_Squillions
Dear Missanita,

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss.  First, to answer your question, no one can tell you when the tears will stop, but we can all tell you that they do stop eventually.  All tears are healing tears.  They help to wash away our sorrow and allow the first buds of happiness to blossom once again in our hearts. 

Here is a wonderful essay that I post from time to time, and almost always when someone asks "How long will this last?"  I hope it will help you today.

How Long Will the Pain Last?
Author Unknown

"How long will the pain last?" a broken-hearted murner asked me.  "All the rest of your life."  I have to answer truthfully.  We never quite forget.  No matter how many years pass, we remember. 

The loss of a loved one is like a major operation. Part of us is removed, and we have a scar for the rest of our lives.

As years go by, we manage. There are things to do, people to care for, tasks that call for full attention. But the pain is still there, not far below the surface. We see a face that looks familiar, hear a voice that echoes, see a photograph in someone's album, see a landscape that once we saw together, and it seems as though a knife were in the wound again. But not so painfully. And mixed with joy, too. Because remembering a happy time is not all sorrow, it brings back happiness with it.

How long will the pain last?

All the rest of your life.  But the thing to remember is that not only the pain will last, but the blessed memories as well.  Tears are proof of life.  the more love, the more tears.  If this be true, then how could we ever ask that the pain cease altogether?  For then the memory of love would go with it.  the pain of grief is the price we pay for love.

My heart is battered and bruised, but I will not let it break. It holds such precious cargo, I must protect it now. (Susie Squillions)

"Memories of loved ones are like songs in our soul." Margaret Wakeley

T.J.'S RESIDENCY:
http://RainbowsBridge.com/residents/TJ006/Resident.htm

BUDDY GUY AYRES~LYNCH'S RESIDENCY:
http://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/Buddy128/resident.HTM

KING BING THE GOD CAT'S RESIDENCY:
http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/BINGO009/Resident.htm

In one of the stars, I shall be living.
In one of them, I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars were laughing when you look at the sky at night.
~ The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Quote 0 0