paulinespens
I lost my little Chorkie on Friday afternoon.  She died too young and was not prepared or expecting this too happen at all.

She would of been 3 years old  in January next year.  She started having some sort of seizures and on the way too the vets she became weak and passed away in the car in my wife's arms on the way too the vets.

Sadly there was no heartbeat at the vets so I took her home and buried her in my yard.

I feel so angry with life too me she was taken away so young my cuddle buddy was taken away. 

She was a really amazing dog.  She was really smart and intelligent.  She used too tap my too move my arm so she could sit on me.  She would always knew when me and my wife and I was going out.  She would always want to go out with me too check the mail take the trash out usually in my arms.  We had many a road trip together.  She loved going too DQ for the doggy cone or getting some sort of treat.

She used too love sleeping cuddled up too me. 

Of course since this happened I can't stop crying.  I had too bury her that was hard and I swear I seen her on the couch today.  I am such a mess. 

I just want her back.  I know its not gonna happen.

I did make this tribute for her:

I been thinking alot about what if I did this or did that.  I also talk too her by her grave.

I can deal with the death of my grandparents or an older dog no problem but this has really killed me.

Quote 0 0
Bellamum
What a beautiful tribute to your sweet little girl, Snooki.  She was a cutie.
I am so sorry that you have had to say goodbye to your baby. I know the heartache that you are feeling now.
Our only consolation is that we are feeling this immense grief and pain because we were lucky enough to have had a wonderful, deep bond with our loyal companions.  Not everyone gets to experience what we had.  Unfortunately, the price we pay for this deep love that we share with them, is this pain when they have to leave us.
I wish you peace and healing.
Karen
(Bella, Charli and Buddy's very lucky mum)

My gorgeous girl, Bella  26/07/2004 - 03/04/2014
"You were once by our side, but you will be forever in our hearts. Until we meet again baby girl."
Quote 0 0
Dalidog
That was beautiful, what beautiful memories.  I know how painful they are right now and no matter what we do, we can't bring them back.  The sudden death of such a young beautiful baby is devastating.  It is devastating at any time, any age, with or without preparation it is hard to let go.  I really don't know if the pain will ever lessen.  We always wonder what we could have done to prevent things, but we would never do anything that would cause them any harm.  Our babies are angels on earth and now angels watching over us.  That spirit of pure love endures until we meet them again.  The death of a pet can be harder than the death of a person because of the unconditional love they bring us.  You are not alone.  We all would give anything to have them back, and we will see them again one day

Dali, as much a daughter as any human...  pure love
Until we meet again

http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/DALI003/Resident.htm

Quote 0 0