AngelaS Show full post »
Deelynn
My Heart is hugging YOU.. I also know the heart we had a family of 4 rotties mom dad son daughter.. And .. I will never be over them ever.. So the angels ALL OF THEM are guiding the new ones..
Quote 0 0
GREGG
OH HOW AWFUL MY HTART GOES OUT TO YOU. 165394318956B1E3F5 1 1.png I LOST MY BEST FRITND EVER LAST AUGUST. I AM STILL HEART BROKEN AFTER  7 MONTHS. 
WILLIAM G. LAWSON
Quote 0 0
Lamont
You have so much to process right now. I wish there were something I could say or do that would help. I'm just another suffering, grieving pet-daddy, though and all I can do is hope you have a better day tomorrow, and the next day.

Some things they just don't warn us about, because they don't want us to run when we are about to take a pet in to our family. I know that eventually I'll climb out the hole I am in, and remember the good things I shared with my dear cat, but that day is a ways off right now.

In the meantime, I keep showing up here, hoping to at least find some company for my misery.

L
Bertie's Daddy
Quote 0 0
AngelaS
Breaks my heart to read so many people are going through the same as me, reading everyone’s stories of there beloved fur babies makes me realise I am not alone I am not the only one, god bless you all and I hope in time our hearts heal never forget but find peace. X
Quote 0 0
catiebee
Angela, for sure you aren't alone. Take all the time you need and let your tears and grief flow out. I wish the process were shorter and greatly wish that it all wasn't so painful. Take good care of you in the midst of it all, too.

Hugs!
Catie
-Missing Marissa deeply
Quote 0 0