allisones
Does anyone on this forum want to share how they memorialized their loved furry friends? Yesterday I got a tattoo for my sweet Thelma girl and it is amazing...I feel more comforted by this than I have since she left. I think any ritual or memorial you can do for your beloved friend really helps to take the focus off the pain and shift to the remembrance. Here's a picture of the tattoo I got for her. It is right where I can always see it. It was designed by my sister in law and it is just perfect. 

Thelma tattoo.jpg 
I wish a peaceful, comforting day to everyone who needs it. 

Quote 0 0
Lostwithout1
I love this and actually had been thinking of doing something similar. Just hadn't thought of a design although I wanted something simple and beautiful liked yours. Then I also worried that I'd have to do one for all my furry babies...l
Quote 0 0
allisones
I think you can get one for whichever you want! You can even get a universal one for all of the friends who have touched your life!
Quote 0 0
Lostwithout1
I like the universal idea too. I've had a lot of furry babies and I couldn't leave anyone out. I think it would be helpful too like you said as a memorial.
Quote 0 0