MonicaK
Today is 2 weeks since my baby boy Billy passed away.  I miss him so much, I can hardly stand it.  Anyway, I asked him a couple of days ago to please send me a sign that he was ok.  I had bought a pint of ice cream a day or 2 later and when I opened it this is what it looked like.  He sent me a paw print.  I don't know if it looks like a paw print to anyone else but to me it does.

To Billy:  I miss you sweet baby.  You were such a presence in my life and it's so hard with you not being here.  I still look for you everywhere.  I love you baby.  Sleep in peace xoxo

IMG_5108.jpg 
Monica
Quote 0 0
jimmy17
Hi Monica, I`m so sorry for your loss of Billy. And yes, that really does look like a paw print so I would say it is a sign from him.  He`s letting you know he is okay, and happy. Keep looking for signs - we`ve had quite a lot since we lost our little dog 9 months ago which has brought us so much comfort. Take care.

Jackie.x
J Taylor
Quote 0 0
MonicaK
Thank you so much and I'm sorry for your loss too.  They are such a big part of our life and it's such a big void when they're gone so it's nice to get something from them.

Monica
Quote 0 0
Nanna
I'm very sorry about your baby Billy! I had a chopi blackbird (it's a south american bird phisically similar to a raven) who was also called Billy and he was one of my first pets when I was 14. He passed last year but it wasn't very painful because he was old, I think he was over 20. Then last thursday my bunny Rafa was the one who passed after surgery. Most painful impossible. I loved (and still love) her so much that hurts. But try to don't worry, I believe he has really sent you a sign that he's ok and had the best home with you. They sure are happy wherever they are and I don't they would like to see us grieving so hard altough they must understand it's not easy. I'm sure one day we will see them again and forever.
Quote 0 0
MonicaK
Nanna, thank you for your message and I'm so sorry about your losses.  I've been through it several times with cats.  This was the first dog.  I still have another cat who is 15 and I know I have to go through this again. It never EVER gets any easier.  Again, I'm sorry for your losses and I believe what you say to be true.  Thank you

Monica
Quote 0 0
Evie123
Aw Monika that is so lovely and truly a sign from Billy. I asked the same from my beautiful Molly and within seconds i looked down and I saw a heart shaped dog biscuit on the window sill! It's amazing and I know these are signs from our loved babies. X
Quote 0 0
RobinetteVA
So sorry for your loss. Yes, it does look like a paw print. Praying you get comfort and peace. My Maxx transitioned on 09/09/16. I miss him so much. Perhaps he'll send me a sign too. Be blessed.
Maxxs Mom
Quote 0 0
MonicaK
Evie123, I'm sorry for the loss of your Molly and that is amazing and I love that it was a heart.  RobinetteVA, I'm so sorry for your loss too and just keep asking.  You never know when you'll receive one.
Monica
Quote 0 0
RobinetteVA
Thank you so much Monica. This journey is tougher than losing a human sometimes.
Maxxs Mom
Quote 0 0
meganwade3
Wow - Billy definitely sent you a sign! That gives me so much hope that Banks will keep sending me signs as well! Thank you for sharing xo
Megan
Quote 0 0
LUCYLULU
Monica~  I am very sorry to read about your Billy. It's wicked to be without them. But I am sure that your request was heard & Billy gave you a sign with the paw print. He definitely let you know that he is ok...and healthy running with all of his new friends over the Rainbow Bridge. Even if it's only for a little while, getting a sign sure helps me. There have been many from my Lucy. I hope they keep coming for all of us-- to bring moments of calm & peace-- instead of the profound sadness. 
Hugs & healing, Kasey
Quote 0 0
michelle54
My Oliver passed away five months ago. Just last weekend I felt him walk beside me while I was in bed awake. He settled down then he jumped off the bed
Quote 0 0
Baby_bear_2016
I'm sorry about your loss and I'm so happy Billy sent you a sign. I keep on waiting for a sign from my lil bear to let me know he is ok and in peace. All of these posts give me hope that it will happen and I just got to be patient. I keep one thinking it may be to soon and he is still in transition and once he gets settled he will reach out to me.

Mommy loves you lil bear and misses you tremendously xoxo
Tanya M
Quote 0 0
Bellarosa
Yes it is a paw print.my beautiful girl sent a sign a photo of my husband in uniform fell over knocking a miniature chopper over it was Fathers Day.
Jan
Quote 0 0