Forum

Author   Comment   Page 6 of 8     «   Prev   3   4   5   6   7   8   Next
AZTiger98

Reply with quote  #76 
Jasper's Mom,

Reading your posts, I can definitely see the love you have, not only for Jingles, but all your previous pets as well.  I'm so sorry that the pain is so great, although I totally get it.  You mentioned that it was like being out in the ocean, getting to shore, and then getting swept out again - that is so much reality. 

I can't imagine how difficult it must be for you to be working right now, with all those questions.  I'm sure, as you mentioned, the people don't mean to hurt you by asking - they just don't know.  Though they might understand if they DID know. 

I don't really know what to say, except definitely don't be a stranger here. I keep trying to make more of an effort to visit and encourage those whose posts have touched me, because 1) I know they need it, and 2) it in some way helps me, because it's like I'm reminding myself of these very things.  Unfortunately, life keeps finding ways to prevent me from being here as much as I'd like, but I will keep trying, and I'll keep checking in to see how things are going.  Know that you, as well as all others who have lost a loved furbaby, are in my thoughts and prayers, that we will all find the comfort we're seeking during this grief. 

Daddy to beloved fur baby Stormy
08/2003 - 05/19/18
Stormy’s Residency https://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/STORM059/Resident.htm
JaspersMom

Reply with quote  #77 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZTiger98
Jasper's Mom,

Reading your posts, I can definitely see the love you have, not only for Jingles, but all your previous pets as well.  I'm so sorry that the pain is so great, although I totally get it.  You mentioned that it was like being out in the ocean, getting to shore, and then getting swept out again - that is so much reality. 

I can't imagine how difficult it must be for you to be working right now, with all those questions.  I'm sure, as you mentioned, the people don't mean to hurt you by asking - they just don't know.  Though they might understand if they DID know. 

I don't really know what to say, except definitely don't be a stranger here. I keep trying to make more of an effort to visit and encourage those whose posts have touched me, because 1) I know they need it, and 2) it in some way helps me, because it's like I'm reminding myself of these very things.  Unfortunately, life keeps finding ways to prevent me from being here as much as I'd like, but I will keep trying, and I'll keep checking in to see how things are going.  Know that you, as well as all others who have lost a loved furbaby, are in my thoughts and prayers, that we will all find the comfort we're seeking during this grief. 

Hi David,
Thank you so much for your very kind and thoughtful words. I know that you really do understand how I feel, and that you must be missing your Stormy so much. Yes, it is difficult working with all the questions, and hearing the stories about other pet parents and their babies always tugs at my heartstrings, as I so often would tell them my stories of my dear little ones, and I would brag about them like the proud mom that I am. Now I cannot even speak about them without totally breaking down. I know this is definitely going to take some time, and I try to be strong, but some days are so much harder than others.

I have been trying to visit this site as much as possible, because this is a safe place where I can pour my heart out with kindred spirits, who are going through the same sadness and grief. I would not wish this pain on anyone, but it is just so comforting to know I am not alone. Here I can write to and about my Jingles, my Jasper, and my little PT, with no fear of anyone thinking I should have moved on by now. l I know that there is absolutely no "moving on" after you have lost the little love and light of your life.  I have also found that it never really gets easier, it just gets different. You eventually learn to accept, but the sadness is always there, the emptiness is always there, and it always feels like a part of you is missing.

I want to thank you again David for reaching out to me, and for keeping me in your thoughts and prayers. I really need them now more than ever before, as I face another day without my wonderful little boy. I have read your posts about your Stormy, and I just have to tell you that your words about your special girl really touched and warmed my heart. Your deep love for your girl is so apparent, and shines right through every single word you write about her. I wish you peace, comfort, and hope in the coming days, filled with the sweetness and love that you share with your beautiful kitty. I hope that you know you are in my thoughts and prayers always. JaspersMom
ahartofilis

Reply with quote  #78 
Hello friend, I am thinking of you! the part of me that always has that sorrow in my heart reminds me of the fact that in a writers mind, the novel is never truly finished. That is the journey of grief isn't it! Point being that all of what gives us comfort can only be taken in from where we are at. Yet that doesn't mean that somewhere within the confines of our heart and soul, growth isn't occurring. Gosh it hurts to grow, to heal. Your heart is trying to accept the loss of precious Jingles. Give yourself a break friend! You are doing wonderfully.
    My thoughts are with you my friend. Much hugs and love to you!!!  
CKMP

Reply with quote  #79 
Jasper's Mom,

I don't know what to say, except thank you...Your so kind and gentle words, thoughts you left on Maggee & Kassee's thread have touched my heart so deeply.  There are often now words to express the pain, the emptiness, the loss we feel as we travel this road but one thing is certain it is 'better' when it is travelled with and one is touched by others who understand and just know in an instant what words often cannot convey.  
Amongst grief, sorrow, guilt and pain there is the hope, the wishes and the wanting...We look for reasons why and for meaning in the smallest occurrences past and present...we drift through life it seems at times...and search...for solace, for peace, for understanding - and often it is others around us who can see more clearly even through their own grief the pain of others.  
It is often our fur ones that imbued us with strength, determination and purpose...They are a fur combination of innocence, of 'wisdom' that comes with that all understanding 'silence' that was the essence of the communications between us and them...We so struggle to determine who we are without them and why we have lost them all too soon...Most of what we did, we did with them in mind - and now much of what we do can seem purposeless.  The motions of living...
Jasper's Mom, you have been through a lot - many changes and far too many losses close to one another...And I am so so sorry for this...Jasper, Pootie Tang and Jingles live within the hearts of many and have touched the lives of many as you have shared them so graciously with everyone on this forum...I always believe you have a 'fighter' in your corner within your Jasper - he seems to be the 'wise' one sheltering Pootie Tang and Jingles and keeping a constant and determined eye on his Mom...Perhaps Jingles was meant to bring you to your new home, your new beginnings...Perhaps it is a plan made by feline fur angels...A plan whose meaning and purpose is yet unclear.  
Your trio of angels are always near - and never doubt your Jasper has his wings firmly and softly wrapped about Pootie Tang, Jingles and his Mom...Their love is forever.
Take care - and thank you.  Sending you a hug or two - and wishes for those touches of soft paws upon your heart.

JaspersMom

Reply with quote  #80 
Hi Andrea,
Your beautiful and eloquent post truly touched and warmed my heart. You are so right when you said that in a writer's mind, the novel is never finished. I never quite thought of it that way, but truer words were never spoken. "All of what gives us comfort can only be taken in from where we are at".Such amazing and thought provoking words, with your surreal understanding of what I and so many of us are feeling as we walk this journey of grief. 

It does hurt to grow, to heal, and it does hurt to try to accept what has happened, and not want to just pull the covers up over your head, and live in denial. I seem to have gone through every textbook grief stage there is, plus more that are not even listed, but that is this journey of grief for you. It is chaotic and all over the place, and it is hard, but it does make us empathetic to others, and it does help us to grow in a way that no smooth sailing could.

I miss my sweet boy with a vengeance, and I just ache to hold him in my arms once again. Even though he is not here physically, sometimes I can still feel him all around me, so close, yet so far away. You will not believe what just happened Andrea! I just heard a little meow! It was him, it had to be him. I cannot believe that as I am writing this to you that he gave me the sign I have been hoping and praying for. It was such a sweet meow, and it was his meow, I would know that dear little voice anywhere. I have always heard that they have perfect timing, well this is proof positive! It was the faintest little meow, but it touched my heart like no other sound ever could. I am just so thankful that he came back to let me know he is safe. I was writing that I could still feel him all around me, and he heard those words, and he felt my love, and he came back.

I needed this so bad. For weeks now I have been watching, and asking, and hoping, and of course my boy waited until I was pouring my heart out in my words, to come back to me. Writer that I am, he knows me so well, and he could not have picked a more perfect time. I got my sign! My boy is safe, he made it to the bridge with his brother and sister, and I am beyond thankful that he found his way back to me. I always knew our bond was so strong and unbreakable, our connection was surreal, and our love knows no bounds. No stopping of a dear little heartbeat could ever keep us apart. I cannot even begin to tell you what this means to me.

Thank you again Andrea for your warm and wonderful words, which were the catalyst for helping my sweet boy find his way back home, to let his mom know he is okay. I wish I had a recording, and could listen to that over and over again. But I will keep it in my mind and my heart forever, I will never, ever forget the sound of that faint, sweet, little meow in the night, like music to my very soul. It was absolutely, undeniably, without a doubt, my sweet boy. I was also worried that since we had moved recently, how would he be able to find his way back. Well he showed me, love will always find a way, and he found a way, my little love found a way. For tonight, my heart is filled with joy, we will see them again, in a kinder, gentler place, and we will never have to say goodbye again.

Take care my dear friend, and I am so grateful for your support, your encouragement, and your beautiful words that have always lifted me up, and have given me the promise of tomorrow and brighter days ahead. I can almost feel some of those tiny pieces of my heart trying to come back together again. With your warm and wonderful words, and that dear little meow in the night, I can feel the healing begin. I don't know how he did it but he found a way, love always finds a way. Thank you Andrea for your understanding, for your caring, and for your special friendship that means the world to me. My baby came back! Hugs to you, JaspersMom
JaspersMom

Reply with quote  #81 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CKMP
Jasper's Mom,

I don't know what to say, except thank you...Your so kind and gentle words, thoughts you left on Maggee & Kassee's thread have touched my heart so deeply.  There are often now words to express the pain, the emptiness, the loss we feel as we travel this road but one thing is certain it is 'better' when it is travelled with and one is touched by others who understand and just know in an instant what words often cannot convey.  
Amongst grief, sorrow, guilt and pain there is the hope, the wishes and the wanting...We look for reasons why and for meaning in the smallest occurrences past and present...we drift through life it seems at times...and search...for solace, for peace, for understanding - and often it is others around us who can see more clearly even through their own grief the pain of others.  
It is often our fur ones that imbued us with strength, determination and purpose...They are a fur combination of innocence, of 'wisdom' that comes with that all understanding 'silence' that was the essence of the communications between us and them...We so struggle to determine who we are without them and why we have lost them all too soon...Most of what we did, we did with them in mind - and now much of what we do can seem purposeless.  The motions of living...
Jasper's Mom, you have been through a lot - many changes and far too many losses close to one another...And I am so so sorry for this...Jasper, Pootie Tang and Jingles live within the hearts of many and have touched the lives of many as you have shared them so graciously with everyone on this forum...I always believe you have a 'fighter' in your corner within your Jasper - he seems to be the 'wise' one sheltering Pootie Tang and Jingles and keeping a constant and determined eye on his Mom...Perhaps Jingles was meant to bring you to your new home, your new beginnings...Perhaps it is a plan made by feline fur angels...A plan whose meaning and purpose is yet unclear.  
Your trio of angels are always near - and never doubt your Jasper has his wings firmly and softly wrapped about Pootie Tang, Jingles and his Mom...Their love is forever.
Take care - and thank you.  Sending you a hug or two - and wishes for those touches of soft paws upon your heart.

Dear CKMP,
Thank you for another beautiful post filled with such warm and wonderful words I so needed to hear. Your posts are always filled with such a surreal understanding of myself and my babies. As you were writing to me on this forum, and as I was writing, I heard a little meow that was without a doubt my Jingles. I would know that sweet little meow anywhere. Well needless to say, it just touched my heart and soul to know that he found his way back home to let me know he is okay. I have been watching and waiting for this for so long, then when I least expect it, and I am pouring my heart out about how I miss him with a vengeance, and I can still feel him so close sometimes, he comes back, talk about perfect timing. They always have perfect timing, we can hope, we can pray, we can watch, we can wait, but only they know when we need them the most.

I loved reading about your dear Maggee and Kassee, such beautiful precious little souls, with the sweetest and most loving mom ever. Your posts have always touched my heart and healed my soul, and I will never be able to thank you enough for all you have done for me. With each of my three deep losses, you gave me such hope in my heart, and you gave me such beautiful imagery of my Jasper shielding little Pootie Tang with his angel wings, and then the two of them with my sweet Jingles in the circle of love. I would come to this forum very often so sad and hopeless, and then I would read one of your posts so filled with depth and compassion, and I would literally feel what seemed like the weight of the world come off of my shoulders. I would read your words, and such a peace and calm would come into my heart.

You are so right that most of what we did, we did with them in mind, and how much of what we can do now can seem purposeless without them here. Truer words were never spoken. They were my reason, my reason to get up in the morning, my reason to go to work, my reason to come home, my very reason for living. We do struggle to determine who we are without them, and why we have lost them all too soon. Your words are filled with such an amazing understanding of myself and my little ones, and it is not often that you find someone such as yourself, with such compassion, such empathy, and such an ability to relate to what that person is going through. I know you miss your sweet girls so very much, but you reach out to me and so many others on this forum, and you have made such a difference in so many lives, including my own. 

I believe you are so right when you say that I have a fighter in my corner with my Jasper. He was always the strong, wise one, looking out for his sister and brother, and of course his mom. I remember once when I had been working so many hours, and I was completely exhausted, but had to go face another long day, well I started having bad chest pains, and I really did think that I may be having a heart attack. Well I laid down on my bed, and that sweet boy of mine jumped right up on me with no hesitation, laying square on my chest, just purring away, and he was a big boy at around 15 pounds. Well I don't know if it was the pressure of his weight, the soft purring, or his eyes looking right into mine with such a sweet concern, after about an hour I felt much better, and I was able to go about my day. I truly believe that he saved me, in more ways than one. He always had this quiet strength, so you have him down pat CKMP. He used to wrestle and play with Jingles a lot, they loved each other so much, true brothers in every sense of the word. Jingles had to go through the loss of his brother Jasper, and his sister Pootie Tang, and it was not easy on him. So my dear Jingles and I leaned on each other, and we loved each other through it.

Jingles was my first, so he will always be so special to me. I fell hopelessly in love with him from day one, and there was no going back. I love when you wrote that perhaps Jingles was meant to bring me to my new home and my new beginnings, and I am thinking that maybe it was so I could be with family when he crossed over. He was always looking out for me, for almost 18 years. I just miss him so much, more than words could ever say. I love when you wrote that my trio of angels are always near, and that Jasper has his wings firmly and softly wrapped around Pootie Tang, Jingles, and myself, what a beautiful image that is. Your wish of touches of soft paws upon my heart is just so sweet and endearing. You have such a special way with words CKMP, and your eloquence is absolutely surreal.

I cannot thank you enough for caring about me and my trio of angels. This has been so very hard on me, because when the others crossed over, there was always someone left here to focus on, someone to care about, someone to worry about, someone to love through it. Now it is just me, but I know that my three little angels are watching over me from above, and helping me through each day, which brings me one day closer to them. Thank you again CKMP for your kind words, for caring about me and my babies, and for being there for us all, through it all. I could not have made it this far without you. I am beyond grateful to have such a sweet and special friend as you. Hugs, JaspersMom

JaspersMom

Reply with quote  #82 
My Dearest Jingles,
Thank you so much my sweet boy for letting me know you made it home safe. That dear little meow in the night was just what I needed to keep on going. I am so grateful to have been your mom for seventeen wonderful years, and I could not have asked for a sweeter, dearer kitty than you. Thank you for always being there for me in the midst of the raging storms, thank you for dancing with me in the rain, thank you for always helping me to find the tiniest bit of sunshine streaming through the clouds. We were quite the team, weren't we? It was always just you and me against the world, and I could not have chosen a more special boy to help me find the sunshine. You could always find those sunbeams, even on the cloudiest of days.

I tried so hard to protect you from the hurt and pain of this world, but the one thing that I could not protect you from was time. I always thought that you would live forever my dear little one, and I thought that no matter what happened, you would always be with me, until that awful, fateful night when I held you in my arms, and you looked deep into my eyes because you knew, and you took your very last breath. As my hold on you became lighter, and my voice became fainter, I could just picture you walking into that warm, beautiful, radiant light. I wanted so badly to go with you my sweet baby, if there had only been a way, I would have walked right with you into that gentle night. The separation of that first moment when your spirit left your body is one that I will never, ever forget. I felt my heart literally shatter into a million tiny pieces, and I felt an emptiness and a darkness in my soul that defies description. It is almost as though the world had stopped turning, and all around me there was a deafening silence, except for the silent scream of my very soul.

"Love knows not it's own depth until the hour of separation", how poignant and true those words are. I was utterly and completely devastated, and all I wanted was to either bring you back to my world, or go with you into your new one. At that moment, I so desperately wanted to keep holding you in my arms, as we walked into that light together. I just did not know how I could ever exist in a world where you did not. But then I came to the realization that you are as close to me now as when you were physically here, and that you are only a breath and a heartbeat away, and each day that passes by, brings me one day closer to you. This is how I will live my life now, doing my best and trying to help others, but counting down the days until I can hold you in my arms once again.

Once I saw that you were having such trouble breathing, I asked God to please take you home, because I could not bear to see you suffer. I was getting ready to take you to the emergency clinic, but there just was no time, you became so sick so quickly, and then all of a sudden, you were gone. I cradled your sweet little body in my arms for quite some time, because I could not let you go, and I just wanted to keep holding on to you forever. Did you see my tears falling on your dear little body? Did you feel me holding you and rocking you? Did you feel me loving you beyond this earthly realm? I would never have wanted you to be scared or hurt because I was so broken, so I really do hope that as you walked beyond this world, that your brother Jasper and your sister Pootie Tang were right there to meet you, and guide you to your rainbow, the most brilliant and beautiful rainbow ever. I can just see your brother on one side of you, shielding you with his angel wings, and your sweet little sister on the other side, giving you her tiny paw to hold, as you three walked into the radiance of your new world together. My trio of angels, so missed, so cherished, and so loved. 

I hope you know that if I could have traded places with you, I would have, with no hesitation or trepidation. Everything I did in life, I did it for you. It was always about you my sweet baby. You were my reason. You were my first little one, and that makes you so very special to me in every way. There will never be another you, my darling little tabby cat, with the softest fur, the sweetest meow, and the most beautiful green eyes ever, you were my reason, my reason for waking up in the morning, my reason for coming home at night, my reason for simply being.

When you first came to me, you were such a tiny kitty, and from the moment I held you in my arms, my heart just melted, and I fell completely and hopelessly in love with you. I absolutely knew that you were mine, and I was yours, and there was no going back. Sometimes I feel as though I am just biding my time here, until I can see you again, not a good way to live one's life, but when you left, you took a part of me with you. My world and my life will never be the same without you. I will go through the motions and I will try to be strong and carry on, but all the while, I am really only waiting to be with you again my precious baby, one day we will be together again, no more sadness, no more tears. And when I do run to you and scoop you up in my arms my sweet boy, one thing is for certain, I will never, ever let you go again. You will always be my Jingleberry and you will always be my best little boy.

You lifted me up when my wings had forgotten how to fly, you carried me through so many hard times with your courage and your beautiful spirit. When I was lost and all alone, you would come to just lay with me, with your quiet and gentle sweetness, and when I felt that I could not go even one step further, you would come to me, and you would reach out that dear little paw to me, and you would purr ever so softly, and you would let me know that we could get through anything, as long as we were together. I know you are still so close my Jingles, sometimes I can still feel you all around me, the bond cannot be broken. Hold on tight to the light and the love my darling little boy, and know that we are not really that far away from each other after all, you are just around the bend and beyond the rainbow. You my sweet little tabby boy truly wrapped yourself utterly and completely around my heart and soul, and you will be with me today, tomorrow, and forevermore. Thank you for choosing me, thank you for loving me, thank you for being my reason. You will always and forever be my once in a lifetime. Love, Mommy

JaspersMom

Reply with quote  #83 
My special boy, my reason, my darling Jingles,
I cannot wait until I am able to hold you in my arms once again. From our very first hello to our very last goodbye, there was so much love in between. Don't be scared my sweet baby, I am always and forever with you, holding on to you so tightly, and I will never, ever let you go. Blowing kisses across the sky, beyond the sunbeams, and over the rainbow to you. I may not be able to see you with my eyes, but I will always be able to feel you with my heart. I love you more than all of the stars in the sky, Mommy

jingles blanket.jpg

JaspersMom

Reply with quote  #84 
Hi sweet baby,
I pass by a sweet little church on my way to and from work, and there is often a lighted inspirational sign out front. Tonight on my way home the sign read "H.O.P.E. Hold On, Pain Ends". I so needed to see that my dear Jingles, as I have been struggling, and I have been missing you so very much. I so want to hold on to the sweetness and the light, and I so want this incredible sadness to end. The raw, searing pain of your sudden absence has turned into such a dull ache and an emptiness that I don't think will ever go away. I just want to hit the rewind button and go back to when you were still here with me. I just want you back home with me where you belong. I want you back in my world again, and if you cannot come back to mine, I want to be in yours.

Remember that night when I told you if we were ever separated, to come and meet me in my dreams? You looked so deeply into my eyes as though you really understood. I am waiting, hoping, and praying that somehow you will find a way.  I am going to try to search for you in this realm between Heaven and earth, so if you hear me calling your name, even in a whisper, please try to find me. Our connection is so strong, the bond cannot be broken, and love will always find a way.

If I could just see you one more time, if I could just hold you one more time, if I could just breathe in your scent one more time, if I could just love you one more time, that would give me such hope to carry on. So I will keep writing to you, I will keep searching for you, I will keep calling your name, and I will keep waiting for you. H.O.P.E. Hold On, Pain Ends. I want the pain to end, I want my little tabby boy back, I want my sweet baby to come back home, even for just a little while. I love you forever and a day, Mommy

Purzel

Reply with quote  #85 
Dearest Jaspers Mom,

such lovely letters to sweet Jingles and another for PT on your other thread. I understand so very well the longing you feel inside of you and how much of our daily routine we had with our beloved ones that was filled with joy and inner peace has left with them as they are not physically here anymore - I miss so much to cuddle and burry my face in Max's fur, smell him. We think they belong here with us until the end of time but this is just not the truth of all life and we both know it deep down inside. Pain will end indeed with this knowledge that every end also means a new beginning.

There are moments where I feel in full inner balance again, grateful for what I was able to share with beloved ones, looking at the new life in puppies, in children and in the renewal that spring is bringing - an endless circle of life and death where each and every individual has its time.

I hug you dearly, dear friend

[hundi]

JaspersMom

Reply with quote  #86 
Dear Silvia,
Thank you so much for another one of your beautiful posts filled with such caring and inspiring words that I so needed to read. I know that you really do understand the longing and the emptiness when our beloved pets cross over, and you are so right, they do not live as long as we do. I knew Jingles was getting up there in age and having health issues, but still he had weathered so much through the years, so of course, I thought that he would come through this too. Time and time again, he was my little miracle, and he is and was so special and near and dear to my heart. 

I love how you wrote that every end is a new beginning, such an optimistic and hopeful view you have, in light of all the heartache you have been through with your sweet Max. I try to be strong, and I try to keep faith in my heart, but it is just so hard, when everywhere I look I can feel him around me, but I am unable to see him or hold him in my arms. I cannot believe that I have lost all three of my beautiful babies in just five years, it just does not seem fair, but whoever said that life was fair? I sometimes wish I could just fast forward to five years from now, maybe then I would be able to put things in perspective, and maybe I would even be able to celebrate my Jingle's life, instead of grieving his passing. I just miss my little boy so much, more than I could ever express, but I do not have to explain that you, because you miss your special Max just as much.

I am so happy to hear that there are times when you feel in full inner balance again, and I am so hoping to be fortunate enough to feel the same one day. Losing my Jasper was devastating, losing my PT was horrific, but losing my sweet boy Jingles has almost broken me. I always had this little one of mine to focus on, to worry about, to be strong for, now there is no one. Everyone always tells me that one day I will open my heart to another sweet kitty, but I do not see that happening ever, the hurt is too much, the cost to me is too high, to put myself and my heart at risk once again. So for now and for always, I will love my Jingles from afar, and I will write to and about him, and I will let the world know how much he mattered, and what a difference he made in my life.

Spring will be here soon, with the birds singing, the flowers growing, the warm breezes all around us. But I am still stuck here in this darkness, the winter of my soul. I am not sure if it will ever end. I cannot see spring and the renewal of the earth bringing me much comfort, only sadness that my beautiful boy is not here to spend it with me. My little tabby boy, the finder of all the sunbeams. I am so grateful for the time Jingles and I had together, but I was so not ready to lose him. I would never be ready to lose him, and I would always want one more moment with the little love and light of my life.

Thank you again my sweet friend for your warm and wonderful words, that mean so very much to me. Deep down I know that this is going to take some time, and time is what took my baby away from me. I just have to put one foot in front of the other and start walking, and know that my Jingles is right beside me, every step of the way. It has not even been two months, but it feels like two years. He will always be my little tabby boy, and I just am just so not ready to look to a future without him. How can I possibly exist in a world where he does not? I just cannot fathom how he can be fine one moment, then gone the next.

Life is so precious, life is so fleeting, and tomorrow is not promised to anyone. I just miss him so much, I miss his sweetness, I miss his little meows, I miss his soft purrs, I miss his quiet and gentle spirit, I miss every single thing about him. He was my reason, and he loved me so much, and I loved him more than all the stars in the sky. I am just so thankful that he chose me. Take care my dear friend, and I hope you know that I always love hearing from you, and how your kind and caring words have always brought such hope and light into some very dark times for me. I am so grateful to you Silvia, thank you for being my friend, thank you for caring, thank you for making such a difference. Hugs, JaspersMom 

JaspersMom

Reply with quote  #87 
Thank you for letting me know you made it home my sweet baby. You will always be my one in a million and my once in a lifetime. Mommy loves you forever and a day. i made iit home.jpg 

Reply with quote  #88 
Oh how beautiful. Did you have this made and is that Jingles? In any case it is comforting to read and I especially love the PS. It's a day we are all waiting for💖🐶🐺💖
JaspersMom

Reply with quote  #89 
Hi Carol,
Thank you so much for you very kind words. I did not have this picture made, but it looks so much like my Jingles, that it almost took my breath away. I felt like it was a sign from my sweet boy, so I just had to share it. I also loved the PS, and yes what a joyful day that will be when we are reunited with our sweet babies once again. I look at it this way, every day that passes by brings me one day closer to my Jingles, my Jasper, and my Pootie Tang. Time is also our friend for healing, so let the healing begin, as I am so ready to stop hurting, as I know you must be also. It is definitely going to take some time. I am just so glad that I do not have to go through this alone. It is not going to be easy, but we are going to make it through the struggle, our dear kitties would not have it any other way. Take care, and thank you so much for writing and for your friendship. Hugs, JaspersMom

Reply with quote  #90 
You are so welcome. Yes I thought it might be Jingles when compared to the sweet pictures you had posted of him , one in his sunbeams and one peeking from a blanket I do believe. Cutest little kitty cat. You are right this kitty does look like him and thankyou for sharing .
Each passing day will make the heartbreak a little more tolerable and this forum is so full of wonderful, kind and compassionate people. I never really thought it would make much of a difference in the beginning but I have surely learned otherwise. I don't know where I would be if it weren't for this place.
Our babies are ok. That's all we could ever hope for. They are safe and warm and pain- free and peaceful.
They are selfless angels who only want us to carry on and be as happy as we were when they were by our side. They know that when the time comes we will be with them again for eternity. They have that to hold onto just as we do.

Hugs my friend..
Carol
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.