JaspersMom Show full post »
Mslinda
Oh pam, this is so sweet and lovely. Our pets know they were loved. We're going to be ok.
Quote 0 0
Bailey15
Hi Pamela,
I didn’t realize that Jasper and Jingles’ Angelversaries we’re so close! Such a difficult time for you remembering those scary, sad days.
I love how you describe Jasper watching the snow as he sat on the windowsill and became sleepy.
And your loving description of Jasper: “My big strong boy with the indomitable spirit, my beautiful boy with the emerald green eyes that could look right into your very soul, and the dearest little light of my life.” I’m sure you make him very proud! Such a beautiful kitty and such a huge loss for you.
I hope it helps to know that I am thinking of you and your beautiful boy, Jasper, and sending hugs.
Your friend,
MJ ❤️ xxx
Quote 0 0
JinglesMom
Hi MJ,

Thank you so much for your kind reply to my Jasper's sixth Angelversary. Yes, Jasper and Jingle's dates of crossing over are so very close, only a few days apart, and then little Pootie Tang's is in late February. So needless to say, January and February are not my favorite times of the year. You are so right that they were sad and scary times, and that is why I am still of the mindset that I may not be able to adopt again. So many have tried to change my mind, but sometimes you just have to do what your heart tells you to do, and I am not sure what will happen in the future, but I have to do what is right for me. I do know that whatever is meant to be will always find a way. My beautiful Jasper was so special and dear to my heart, and whenever I see those amazing eyes of his, even in pictures, I can feel him so close, even after all of this time. Thank you again MJ for thinking about me and my dear little ones on their special days, and for caring about them. Nothing is more important to me than sharing their stories and letting everyone know what a difference they made in my life and my world. I am so grateful to you for helping me make it through some of the darkest times of my life, and for helping me to see that the little light I was searching for was a lot closer than I thought. Hugs to you my friend, Pamela
Pamela Lynne Crawford
Quote 0 0
Mslinda
Oh pam, you are so welcome.  I've experienced the same thing in 2018. I lost three wonderful dogs in December 2018. One on the 6th, the 8th and the 18th. I thought I was going to loose it that year but, I made it through and of course December 23 ed, I lost the love of my life , my sweet comet. But, you have no idea how much you have helped me through this. I look forward to your messages every day because I know you know how I'm feeling right now and I certainly know how you are feeling.  Thank you for being there so much. Thank you pam.God bless, Linda
Quote 0 0
JinglesMom
Oh my gosh, this is absolutely the perfect song for how I feel about my Jingles, my Jasper, and my Pootie Tang. The words truly touched my heart and soul, and spoke to me like no other song has. What I would give to be where they are, and to hold them in my arms one more time. I am sure that so many members on this forum who have lost a precious and beloved pet can so relate to this beautiful and mesmerizing melody with such a surreal quality to it. This one's for you my darling Jingles, my sweet Jasper, and my precious little Pootie Tang, this one's for you, wherever you are...

Pamela Lynne Crawford
Quote 0 0
Mslinda
What is the name of the song? I know I feel that way about comet. I wanted to die that day and just go with him. I still feel that way. We all are in so much pain. I wish I had spent that entire weekend with comet instead of going to work because that Monday was his last day with me. Just gone. Please tell me the name of the song.Linda
Quote 0 0
JinglesMom
Dear Linda,

The name of the song is "If I could be where you are" by Enya. When I listen to this beautiful and haunting melody, I feel so close to my beautiful kitties. It is as though this song transcends time and space, as does the special love we each have for our precious little ones.
Pamela Lynne Crawford
Quote 1 0
shantismom
Pam, I was just looking around today at the forum and I see you have had two angelversary.  I remember when I came on this forum you had lost Jasper and I was just reeling from losing Shanti.
Those were difficult days but we all encouraged one another and by sharing our grief we slowly found a way to lessen the heartache.
When the date comes each year we still feel the loss.  I think we always will.  I am thinking of you as you remember those days and pray God will comfort you.
Marlene
Marlene Wagner
Quote 1 0
Mslinda
Ok. Thank you so much.  I'm going to listen to it.
Quote 0 0
JinglesMom
Hi Marlene,

Thank you so much for your kind reply, it is just so good to hear from you. Yes I have had two Angelversaries very close together. My Jasper crossed over on February 3, and my Jingles on January 31, and later on this month is when my Pootie Tang was diagnosed with cancer, and took off one cold dark night, never to be seen again. So these months are certainly not easy to get through, as I remember the deep and profound sadness and the absolute sorrow of having to say goodbye to these little loves of my life. There were times when I did not know if I would make it through, and I know that you can so understand.

I want to thank you Marlene so much for your help and support, and I do remember your posts about losing your sweet Shanti, and I am so thankful that you were there for me, and that we were able to be there for each other. I can recall us leaning on one another, encouraging one another, during our darkest days and nights. I cannot tell you how much that meant to me then, and how much your caring words mean to me now. This grief journey is one that should never be walked alone, and just knowing that someone is there for you and understands, well that makes all the difference in the world. I will always feel the loss and the pain, and I will always be so grateful to my friends who gave me the strength and courage to face another day. Thank you for being one of those friends who I could turn to. I will be keeping you and your dear Shanti in my thoughts and prayers always, thank you for being there then, and thank you for being here now. Sending hugs your way, Pamela
Pamela Lynne Crawford
Quote 0 0
JinglesMom
My dearest Jingles, Jasper, and Pootie Tang,

I cherish the time we had together, and I am beyond grateful that I was able to be your mom. I am so happy and so thankful that you chose me. Your legacy is one of sweetness, light, and a love that knows no bounds. The veil is so thin for those who love with such depth, and the bond cannot be broken. Thank you for coming into my life and for making me who I am today, thank you for showing me that no stopping of a dear little heartbeat could ever keep us apart, and most of all thank you for being there for me through the darkest of times, and for letting me know that you are still so close. Sending hugs and kisses on the wind, and so much love on the sparkling light of the stars to you my sweet babies.

giving you back.jpg 

Pamela Lynne Crawford
Quote 0 0
Mslinda
This is so sweet and touching. I want to cry. I feel as if you are speaking for me to comet. This is just beautiful!!
Quote 0 0
JinglesMom

As the sun slowly sets in the March sky and the light turns to shadows, I light this candle in honor of you my sweet Jingles. I light this candle in remembrance of our seventeen wonderful years together, our bright and shiny days filled with such hope and promise, and a very special love, a love that knows no bounds. I light this candle in the darkness so that you will always be able to find your way home. Follow the warmth and the radiance my little tabby boy, and know that I am still right here, holding you in my arms, holding you in my heart, and holding you in my very soul, until we can walk into that radiant light together. I love you sweet baby, more than you will ever know.blowing kisses candle.jpg   

Pamela Lynne Crawford
Quote 1 0
Mslinda
That is so beautiful!! I'm sure he knows how much you love him. Linda
Quote 0 0
JinglesMom
My dearest Jingles, Jasper, and Pootie Tang,

How are my three sweet little angels doing at the bridge? I miss you so very much, not a day goes by that you are not in my thoughts and in my heart. I know that you are all together again, and that does give me some comfort and peace. To think of you playing among the beautiful rainbows safe, happy, and healthy helps to bring some of these broken pieces of my heart back together again. You made such a difference in my world, and my world will never be the same again without you here.

Jingleberry, I was at my store yesterday, and a customer came in and was holding this dear tiny little tabby kitten. He looked so much like you that for just a moment, it took my breath away. It was all I could do to keep my composure and not break down completely. My eyes filled with tears as my mind went into a series of flashbacks of our time together, when you first came to me. My sweet boy, the unbelievable pain and sadness of losing you came back to me with a vengeance, but so did the incredible sweetness and love of knowing you and loving you. Seventeen years together, but no matter how long we had, it could never be long enough. My darling little tabby boy, my once in a lifetime, God only knows how much I miss you. You will always and forever be my reason, and I love you more than all of the stars in the sky.

Jasper, you may have only been here for seven years, but the time we did have together was so beautiful and so filled with such sweetness and joy. I hope that you know that I would have moved Heaven and earth to save you, but it was just not meant to be. Your time here on earth was cut so short, and I am just so sorry for all that we missed out on. You will always and forever hold a special place in mommy's heart, and I hope that you can feel my love for you even now. My wonderful, gentle tabby boy with those emerald green eyes that could look right through to your very soul. I will carry you with me every single day for the rest of my life until I see you again. My beautiful boy with such a special and indomitable spirit and an unconditional love that helped make me who I am today. You are loved more than you will ever know my sweet baby, and God only knows how much I miss you.

Pootie Tang, my dear sweet little girl, you brought such hope and beauty into my life. After thirteen years together, it was just so devastating to have to say goodbye to you. I am so sorry that I could not take that awful cancer away from you, but I hope you know I tried so hard to save you. I still play your favorite song "Thy Will Be Done", and I can always feel your beautiful spirit so close to me. When you were so sick and hiding in the closet, I could always get you to come out when I would play that song. Then you would jump on the bed with me and we would cuddle. I am so sorry that I could not pull off the miracle to save you, but you will always be my little miracle girl. You were so quiet, and whenever you needed something, there would be no meows, but just a gentle tap, tap, tap on my arm. My special little girl, my little pocket kitty, not as big as a minute, but with the heart and soul of a little lioness. Your mommy loves you with all of her heart baby girl, and God only knows how much I miss you. You are loved my little one, you are so very loved.

I will write again soon my beautiful little ones. Thank you for letting me know you are still so close and watching over me. You will always be the sweetest, dearest little loves of my life, and you will forever be my babies. I will never not remember, and I will never say goodbye...

Pamela Lynne Crawford
Quote 0 0