Forum
Sign up Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 7 of 8     «   Prev   4   5   6   7   8   Next
JanaJ

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 119
Reply with quote  #91 
The poems in this post have helped me, oh so much tonight, my third night without my Big Boy. Jingles is just gorgeous! I’m praying for your strength and well being..I hope that as each day passes the pain eases a little and the memories become a little sweeter. I am so sorry for your loss and I completely understand your grief. I’m lost without my Big Boy, I’ve cried so much my eyes are almost swollen shut. I have his two sisters here with me, and one is his twin..but neither have his personality 🙁 So this hole in my heart will forever be here. 💔 God bless everyone here, I’m telling you, without finding this site there’s no telling the shape I would be in right now. In just two short days I feel somewhat better, way better than I thought I could ever feel when this first happened. XOXO -Jana
0
JaspersMom

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 393
Reply with quote  #92 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanaJ
The poems in this post have helped me, oh so much tonight, my third night without my Big Boy. Jingles is just gorgeous! I’m praying for your strength and well being..I hope that as each day passes the pain eases a little and the memories become a little sweeter. I am so sorry for your loss and I completely understand your grief. I’m lost without my Big Boy, I’ve cried so much my eyes are almost swollen shut. I have his two sisters here with me, and one is his twin..but neither have his personality 🙁 So this hole in my heart will forever be here. 💔 God bless everyone here, I’m telling you, without finding this site there’s no telling the shape I would be in right now. In just two short days I feel somewhat better, way better than I thought I could ever feel when this first happened. XOXO -Jana


Dear JanaJ,
Thank you so much for your very kind words about my Jingles. I so appreciate your prayers for my strength and well being, that really does mean so much. I am trying to stay strong, but this journey of grief is just so difficult with it's ups and downs and twists and turns. I agree with you completely that this forum helps immensely, and it is truly like a refuge from the storm. This is usually the first site I come to when I return home from work, and reading the stories and the messages here gives me a peace and calm in my heart that I did not think was possible.

I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your dear kitty Big Boy. I saw his pictures on your thread, and he is such a beautiful boy, and he looks so sweet, and you can just see the sparkle in his eyes. I know how much you must miss him, and my heart goes out to you. I know what you mean about crying, I am so surprised that I have any tears left anymore. I can understand when you say you are lost, as I feel the same way without my sweet little boy. I remember that I kept looking around my home for him, even though I knew he was not here, but I could just not wrap my mind around what had happened, and I wondered how I could exist in a world where he did not.

So this is your third night without your Big Boy, how difficult that must be. I so remember the first few days after losing my Jingles, I could not sleep, I could not eat, and it was a total effort just to breathe. I am trying now to take it one day at a time, and to not expect too much. This is definitely going to take some time, for us all. It is so hard when all of a sudden they are just not there anymore, and you have to try to find a new semblance of normal. But how could anything be normal without our sweet kitties here with us? We just have to stay strong and know that they are watching over us, and they would not want their legacy to be one of sadness and despair, but one of sweetness and light.

Even though it still hurts so much, it is good that you have other cats, maybe you could focus on them for a bit. It seems I always had one kitty left that I would try to put all my energy toward and focus on, and we would get through the pain together, and it did help. I am glad that you have his two sisters there with you, and I am sure they miss him so much, and as I am sure you know, our pets grieve just like we do when their companions cross over, so I am sure they need you as much as you need them.

 Well thank you so much for writing, and I just want to tell you that you are going to get through this. I so appreciate you reaching out to me in the midst of your own sadness and loss. Again I am so very sorry for your loss of Big Boy, but just remember that they are not far away after all, just a breath and a heartbeat away, and I do believe that one day, we will see them again. I will be keeping you, Big Boy, and your other sweet kitties in my thoughts and prayers for peace and comfort. Try to keep hope in your heart, and keep writing to and about your sweet boy, it really does help. I am glad that you are feeling somewhat better, just take it one day at a time, and you will make it through, your Big Boy would not want it any other way. Hugs, JaspersMom
0
JanaJ

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 119
Reply with quote  #93 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaspersMom


Dear JanaJ,
Thank you so much for your very kind words about my Jingles. I so appreciate your prayers for my strength and well being, that really does mean so much. I am trying to stay strong, but this journey of grief is just so difficult with it's ups and downs and twists and turns. I agree with you completely that this forum helps immensely, and it is truly like a refuge from the storm. This is usually the first site I come to when I return home from work, and reading the stories and the messages here gives me a peace and calm in my heart that I did not think was possible.

I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your dear kitty Big Boy. I saw his pictures on your thread, and he is such a beautiful boy, and he looks so sweet, and you can just see the sparkle in his eyes. I know how much you must miss him, and my heart goes out to you. I know what you mean about crying, I am so surprised that I have any tears left anymore. I can understand when you say you are lost, as I feel the same way without my sweet little boy. I remember that I kept looking around my home for him, even though I knew he was not here, but I could just not wrap my mind around what had happened, and I wondered how I could exist in a world where he did not.

So this is your third night without your Big Boy, how difficult that must be. I so remember the first few days after losing my Jingles, I could not sleep, I could not eat, and it was a total effort just to breathe. I am trying now to take it one day at a time, and to not expect too much. This is definitely going to take some time, for us all. It is so hard when all of a sudden they are just not there anymore, and you have to try to find a new semblance of normal. But how could anything be normal without our sweet kitties here with us? We just have to stay strong and know that they are watching over us, and they would not want their legacy to be one of sadness and despair, but one of sweetness and light.

Even though it still hurts so much, it is good that you have other cats, maybe you could focus on them for a bit. It seems I always had one kitty left that I would try to put all my energy toward and focus on, and we would get through the pain together, and it did help. I am glad that you have his two sisters there with you, and I am sure they miss him so much, and as I am sure you know, our pets grieve just like we do when their companions cross over, so I am sure they need you as much as you need them.

 Well thank you so much for writing, and I just want to tell you that you are going to get through this. I so appreciate you reaching out to me in the midst of your own sadness and loss. Again I am so very sorry for your loss of Big Boy, but just remember that they are not far away after all, just a breath and a heartbeat away, and I do believe that one day, we will see them again. I will be keeping you, Big Boy, and your other sweet kitties in my thoughts and prayers for peace and comfort. Try to keep hope in your heart, and keep writing to and about your sweet boy, it really does help. I am glad that you are feeling somewhat better, just take it one day at a time, and you will make it through, your Big Boy would not want it any other way. Hugs, JaspersMom

JaspersMom, thank you, so very much, for your kind words and prayers. I thought I had no tears left but I’m crying while reading your response. You hit the nail on the head with every word you wrote. I was devastated yesterday, and pretty much the majority of the day today, but I can very slowly feel the memories turning from bitter to bitter-sweet, thanks to this forum and all the wonderful ppl here. Tomorrow is a new day, work again, the kids have school..I will miss my Big Boy terribly when my alarm goes off in the morning bc every single day he gets up with me and clings to my side as I get ready to leave. My other kitties feel it too, they’ve ran back and forth through the house all day meowing, I think they’re looking for his precious face to come running in the room. He was the only cat I had who got along with all the other cats, and dogs too lol! He was such a quiet, shy, gentle, calm, sweet, precious soul. I know God is happy to have him. I will love him forever and ever, until we meet again. 🌈😽
0
JaspersMom

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 393
Reply with quote  #94 
Hi my sweet Jingles, 
You were too good and too sweet for this world, but I thank God for every precious day that we had together. I remember holding you in my arms as you were taking your last breath, and as my tears fell upon you, and my heart was shattering into a million pieces, I told you to go to the light. I would have moved heaven and earth to try to save you, but I could not bear to see you hurting. Thank you for fighting so hard to stay here with me, thank you for being my sunbeam in the storm, thank you for being my reason. I am still holding onto you, and I will never ever let you go. Fly high across the sky and beyond the rainbow my dear little angel. Mommy loves you forever and a day.

0
JaspersMom

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 393
Reply with quote  #95 
As the sun slowly sets in the March sky, and the light turns to shadows, I light this candle in honor of you my sweet Jingles. I light this candle in remembrance of our seventeen beautiful years together, the bright and shiny days filled with such hope and promise, and a very special love, a love that knows no bounds. I light this candle in the darkness so that you will always be able to find your way home. Follow the warmth and the radiance my sweet boy, and know that I am always here holding you in my arms, holding you in my heart, holding you in my soul, until we can walk into that light together. I love you forever and a day. Deux Ames, Un Coeur, Mommy  

blowing kisses candle.jpg 

0
JaspersMom

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 393
Reply with quote  #96 
The love never ends my little tabby boy, it just keeps growing. Wait for me and know that every day that passes by, brings me one day closer to you. I will keep the candles lit so that you will always be able to find your way home. You will always be my darling tabby boy, you will always my brightest little sunbeam, you will always be my sweet baby. You are so missed, you are so loved, Mommytranquility.jpg   baby. You a
0
JanaJ

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 119
Reply with quote  #97 
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
0
JaspersMom

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 393
Reply with quote  #98 
Grief is so like the ebb and flow of the ocean. You believe that you have your feet firmly planted on the sand, then all of a sudden, a rogue waves crashes upon the shore, and carries you back out to the stormy seas. You know what they say that little things mean a lot, well it is very often the littlest things that can set you off, and take you right back to square one. Have you ever caught your breath when you see a little one who looks so much like the one you lost, it is as though you know they are not yours, but for just a second, you want them so badly to be. Have you ever found yourself walking in the pet food aisle, and been overwhelmed when you see your dear one's favorite foods, or a toy that you always had wanted to buy them. Have you ever woken up to a bright and shiny day where the birds are singing and the breeze is blowing, but you are unable to see the radiance of the sunbeams, or even feel the cool breeze upon your face, because you are missing someone with the very depth of your heart and soul, and all of the colors have gone out of your world.  

 I have found that very often, those in the outside world do not understand that our grief is very personal, very individual, and has absolutely no time limit. Grief is not a straight line from A to B, rather it is squiggly and chaotic lines all over the place, with no rhyme or reason, and you can go from one to the other without even realizing it, in a heartbeat. Then later on, when you have gained just a bit of perspective, you can look back and see, so that was the day I was filled with so much anger, and that was the day that I was so completely in denial, and that was the day that I wanted to just push it all away, and that was the day that the numbness set in. All of these textbook stages are not written in stone, as I have been through ones that are not even listed. I suppose we could all add a few more to the standard. Sometimes I wish that the numbness would last longer, but sadly it does not, and we always seem to find ourselves having to go back to the cold and lonely reality of our loss.  

No matter what, when all is said and done, we all really just want one thing, we want our babies back. We want to hold them in our arms once again, we want to smell their sweet scent that was theirs alone, we want to kiss their dear little heads. We want them back, but that is not going to happen, at least not physically. There is no such thing as moving on when you have lost the little love of your life, there is no such thing as moving on when you wake up in the morning and they are not there, there is no such thing as moving on when you go to bed at night, and they are not there. There is no such thing as a new normal, how could anything ever be normal, when all of a sudden they are taken away from us. One minute they are here, and the next minute they are gone, how absolutely shocking and so hard to process and wrap your mind around. Time passes by, and the days turn into months, and the months turn into years, but they are still not here, and it just feels so bad, and it just feels so wrong.  

I so wish that the outside world treated our losses with the honor, the respect, and the sympathy that they deserve. I know some are very well meaning, and think that they are protecting us by not saying anything, but in this case, silence is not golden. How nice it would be if they would say our baby's name and tell us that they are thinking of us both. No one mentions our beloved's name anymore, it is as though they never existed, except for us. We know better. We know how much they mattered, and we know the difference they made in our life. We know that they helped to make us who we are today, and shaped us into who we will be tomorrow. You cannot make others understand if they don't already, and you cannot give them that very special word "empathy" if they are lacking in it. So many of us just go through the motions now, pretending we are alright, when inside, nothing could be further from the truth.

So I suppose all we can do is to cry if we need to, because tears can be healing, and our precious babies are so worth every single tear. I find that sometimes we need to sink into our grief, and almost become consumed with it, before the healing can begin. Sometimes we need to stop pretending that everything is alright, and feel the pain, feel the loss, cry the tears, pound the pillow, shout to the heavens WHY?, and let ourselves almost go under, before we are able to come back up, with a renewed strength and ability to tell the world that my baby was here, he is here, he will always be here, and he mattered.

I have often heard that grief is just love with no place to go, and that is why I am sending all my love across the sky and beyond the rainbow to my three very special little angels. Thank you Jingles, Jasper, and Pootie Tang for choosing me to be your mom. I could not have asked for three dearer or sweeter kitties than you to come into my life, even for such a short time. But I hope you know that no matter how much time goes by, I will still be holding onto you so tightly, until we can all walk into the light together. Reach those dear little paws down from the sky, and I will reach my hands up to the heavens, and know that I am always and forever holding you in my arms, and that I will never ever let you go. Mommy waves.jpg

0
JaspersMom

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 393
Reply with quote  #99 
Hello everyone,
I wanted to share with you all that I have had some undeniable and amazing signs from my sweet kitty Jingles. Have you ever heard of over-souling? That is something one experiences when a pet in Heaven directs the actions and behavior of pets living here on earth. I work around pets all day long, and today a pet parent and his dog came in, and the customer paid for his items, and the funniest thing happened. The dog sat down right beside me, so close he was touching my leg, and he would not leave. I felt kind of sorry for the gentleman who was trying to get him to go home with him, but that doggie was not leaving. So finally I decided to walk them both to the door, and the dog followed right beside me, and once they were both outside, I watched with a lump in my throat, as the dog looked back at me, looked right into my eyes as though he knew me. It was absolutely surreal, and I have no doubt who it was, it was my Jingles, wanting to be physically close to me once again, and wanting me to know that he was still so near. I have said it before, and I will say it again, the bond cannot be broken, no time or distance could ever separate two hearts and two souls that are so intertwined with such a connection of such a deep and special love.

I consider myself a somewhat realistic and logical individual, with of course some very creative tendencies, but I am always ready to look at both sides, and not discount anything as simply a coincidence. This is not the first time this has happened. It actually happened a few times when I was working before I moved here, and it was the same scenario, and it was shortly after Jasper and Pootie Tang had crossed over, and it was a dog I had never even seen before, who just sidled up to me like he knew me, and like I was his best friend in the whole wide world, and again the pet parent did not have an easy time getting their baby to go home with them, cause they wanted to stay right there with me. Does that sound irrational or speculative, or just off the wall to you? I do tend to be an overthinker, but still this is just so obvious to me now. The pet parents of the dogs all said the same thing, that this had never happened before, and they just could not figure it out. Well I just figured it out, I know who it was, and I know why it happened, and I am beyond grateful that my beautiful boy could come back in such a sweet and special way, even for a little while.

Then there are the pennies, pennies from Heaven, I am finding pennies everywhere! I have not been asking or even consciously looking for signs lately, so these little God winks to let me know my dear little love is safe just totally touch and warm my heart. When these occurrences happen, I did not automatically come to this conclusion, but upon further thought and contemplation, I reached the conclusion that these are all signs from my sweet boy beyond the rainbow and from the Heavens above. How could it be anything else? Our beloved pets always have the perfect timing, and they can do things that we can only dream of, at least that is my opinion. I believe in God, and I am so happy and grateful that He is helping to orchestrate this. I am so happy and grateful that my darling little boy loves me so much, that he has found a way to show me that the love never ends, all the way from the other side of the rainbow. Thank you all for reading, and I am interested in hearing other opinions and insights on this. Have you all ever had similar inexplicable occurrences happen that you could only attribute to your lost loved one, or am I just grasping at straws?
0
Peppersmama

Registered:
Posts: 3
Reply with quote  #100 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaspersMom
Hello everyone,
I wanted to share with you all that I have had some undeniable and amazing signs from my sweet kitty Jingles. Have you ever heard of over-souling? That is something one experiences when a pet in Heaven directs the actions and behavior of pets living here on earth. I work around pets all day long, and today a pet parent and their dog came in, paid for their items, and the funniest thing happened. The dog sat down right beside me, so close he was touching my leg, and he would not leave. I felt kind of sorry for the gentleman who was trying to get him to go home, but he was not leaving. So finally I decided to walk them both to the door and the pet followed right beside me, once they were outside I watched with a lump in my throat, as the dog looked back at me, looked right into my eyes as though he knew me. It was absolutely surreal, and I have absolutely no doubt that it was my Jingles, wanting to be physically close to me once again, and wanting me to know that he was still so near. I have said it before, and I will say it again, the bond cannot be broken, no time or distance can ever separate two hearts and two souls that are so connected by such a deep connection of love.

I consider myself a very realistic and logical individual, with of course some very creative tendencies, but I am always ready to look at both sides, and not discount anything as a coincidence. This is not the first time this has happened. It actually happened a few times when I was working before I moved here, and it was the same scenario, after Jasper and Pootie Tang had crossed over, a dog I had never even seen before, just sidled up to me like he knew me, and like I was his best friend in the whole world, and the pet parent did not have an easy time getting their baby to go home with them, cause they wanted to stay with me. Does that sound irrational or speculative, or just off the wall to you? I do tend to be an overthinker, but still this is just so obvious to me now. The pet parents of the dog all said the same thing, that this had never happened before, and they just could not figure it out. Well I just figured it out, I know who it was, and I know why it happened, and I am beyond grateful that my beautiful boy could come back in such a sweet and special way, even for a little while.

Then there are the pennies, pennies from Heaven, I am finding pennies everywhere! I have not been asking or even consciously looking for signs lately, so these little God winks to let me know my little love is safe just totally touch and warm my heart. When these occurrences happen, I did not automatically come to this conclusion, but upon further thought and contemplation, I reached the conclusion that these are all signs from my sweet boy beyond the rainbow and from the Heavens above. How could it be anything else? Our beloved pets always have the perfect timing, and they can do things that we can only dream of, at least that is my opinion. I believe in God, and I am so happy and grateful that He is helping to orchestrate this. I am so happy and grateful that my darling little boy loves me so much, that he has found a way to show me that the love never ends, all the way from the other side of the rainbow. I am interested in hearing other opinions on this, have you all ever had similar inexplicable things happen that you could only attribute to your lost loved one, or am I grasping at straws?
0
Peppersmama

Registered:
Posts: 3
Reply with quote  #101 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaspersMom
Hi my sweet Jingles, 
You were too good and too sweet for this world, but I thank God for every precious day that we had together. I remember holding you in my arms as you were taking your last breath, and as my tears fell upon you, and my heart was shattering into a million pieces, I told you to go to the light. I would have moved heaven and earth to try to save you, but I could not bear to see you hurting. Thank you for fighting so hard to stay here with me, thank you for being my sunbeam in the storm, thank you for being my reason. I am still holding onto you, and I will never ever let you go. Fly high across the sky and beyond the rainbow my dear little angel. Mommy loves you forever and a day.

0
Peppersmama

Registered:
Posts: 3
Reply with quote  #102 
My pepper 14 passed away yesterday she was fine i thought she was eating drinking usen potty good then she wemt outsode in morning 6:45 am n had a seizure n passed she was warm when i found her i did mouth to mouth n chest pumps to revive her but no luck so i wraped her up n we took her to the vet im so lost my 5yr old is so lost with out her im broken in to thousands of peices i cry so much but like you said my pepper lost alot weight vet saod old age but a diff vet said it was cancer n that thats what started her having seizure :_(
0
155

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 122
Reply with quote  #103 
JaspersMom
How wonderful you have had this sign from your Jingles and a similar experience with Jasper and Pootie Tang. I am so happy for you that Jingles is making his presence known to you and in doing so letting you know that he is okay. I remember his first sign of the sweetest little meow at your bedside💖
I surely can relate due to the very strong first sign I received from my Henry on a Sunday evening. Perhaps you remember where my artificial palm tree moved . The upper branches swayed and rustled and there was absolutely no windows open , no breeze, nothing but stillness in the house and yet these branches were moving. It even startled me in the first few seconds but then when I had collected my thoughts it came to me. It was Henry !!
To make it even more evident was the fact that when Henry was alive one of his favourite things to do was jump up and knock the branches. He did it all the time. What a marvel and a joy it was when I realized he had paid me a visit.
Like yourself I've always considered myself a realist and not particularly spiritual . I feel quite differently now and have had my mind opened to things I never thought could be.
I've since had other signs along the way also. I think once your mind can accept it for what it is you are more likly to continue having them. As you stated , it doesn't usually register instantaneously but it does come to you soon after.
As for your last experience with the dog I would say that it was definitely Jingles. You had such an unbreakable and undying bond with him that it is bound to happen multiple times .
It is truly an amazing thing and reassures you that this bond will bring you together again in the end ...for eternity.
0
Shark88

Registered:
Posts: 61
Reply with quote  #104 
Oh how The Lord works in mysterious ways. His ways are not usually our ways. We’ve all lost someone near and very dear to us
and it isn’t always so easy to just move on. However, we must carry on for that is what The Lord would want you to do.
God understands our pain, our sorrow, and our endless tears for He sent His only son, who did no wrong, to this earth to suffer and die
for the sake of those who would choose to seek Him. As we approach the Easter season, let us be mindful of what The Lord has done
for you if you trust Him. I have no doubt if our furry friends could talk that is what they would encourage us to do. For if we don’t
acknowledge and praise The Almighty, the trees, the ocean waves, and the rocks will.
0
JaspersMom

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 393
Reply with quote  #105 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 155
JaspersMom
How wonderful you have had this sign from your Jingles and a similar experience with Jasper and Pootie Tang. I am so happy for you that Jingles is making his presence known to you and in doing so letting you know that he is okay. I remember his first sign of the sweetest little meow at your bedside💖
I surely can relate due to the very strong first sign I received from my Henry on a Sunday evening. Perhaps you remember where my artificial palm tree moved . The upper branches swayed and rustled and there was absolutely no windows open , no breeze, nothing but stillness in the house and yet these branches were moving. It even startled me in the first few seconds but then when I had collected my thoughts it came to me. It was Henry !!
To make it even more evident was the fact that when Henry was alive one of his favourite things to do was jump up and knock the branches. He did it all the time. What a marvel and a joy it was when I realized he had paid me a visit.
Like yourself I've always considered myself a realist and not particularly spiritual . I feel quite differently now and have had my mind opened to things I never thought could be.
I've since had other signs along the way also. I think once your mind can accept it for what it is you are more likly to continue having them. As you stated , it doesn't usually register instantaneously but it does come to you soon after.
As for your last experience with the dog I would say that it was definitely Jingles. You had such an unbreakable and undying bond with him that it is bound to happen multiple times .
It is truly an amazing thing and reassures you that this bond will bring you together again in the end ...for eternity.


Hi Carol,
It was really good to hear from you, and thank you so very much for your kind words. That is so nice how you remembered my very first sign from my Jingles, that sweetest little meow at my bedside. That dear sound truly meant the world to me, and it just gave me such hope and promise for the future. I had been writing in this forum at the time, and it was just so unexpected, so surreal, and so wonderful, and at that moment, I could actually feel my heart literally bursting with joy. I could almost feel so many of those tiny broken pieces of my heart slowly coming back together again. It was just such a lovely and heartwarming surprise, when I had least expected it, and  It was music to my ears and to my very soul, to know that my special boy found his way back to me, even if just for a moment in time.

I do remember when you wrote about the miraculous sign you had from your sweet boy Henry, and how the artificial palm tree moved and the upper branches swayed and rustled, with no windows open, no breeze, just your dear little one letting you know he was still right there with you in every way that counts, and that he was still so close. How joyful that must have been for you! Your connection with your Henry is so deep and so strong, that no time, distance, or physical separation could ever keep you two apart, same as with my dear Jingles, my Jasper, and my Pootie Tang. How wonderful to know that even though we cannot reach out and touch them anymore, we can still feel them, and they can let us know that they are not that far away after all, and they are just waiting for us to get there, they are just around the bend, waiting patiently for us to get there.

It is so strange about the dog experiences at the store where I work at, and it has only happened three times, twice at the old place very shortly after my Jasper and Pootie Tang had crossed over, and then once here after I lost my darling Jingles. Of course, I thought nothing of it, as animals have always seemed to love me as much as I love them, but this was just so different. Then when I was reading a book about pet loss and healing, the author spoke of over-souling, something I had never even heard of before, and it just all of a sudden clicked. So that is what has been going on, and with this last incident, wow it almost takes my breath away to know that our babies could do that, could actually influence the actions and behavior of another animal to give comfort and peace. I am just  so relieved and so thankful to know that death is not the end, it is only the beginning.

You are so right that once our minds can accept it for what it is, we are more likely to have more experiences, so I will always try to stay open and receptive, and not necessarily ask for signs, but be able to recognize them, if and when they come. I do not believe there are any coincidences in this life, and that whatever is meant to be will always find a way. My mind is open, my heart is open, and nothing is impossible. Their dear sweet little heartbeats may stop, but their love continues on forever, and it just keeps getting stronger.

That is so good that you also are staying open and receptive to your little Henry, and he certainly did find his way back to you, and him playing on his favorite tree was just so very sweet and precious. How that must have warmed your heart to know that he loves you so much, there was no way you would not know who it was when those branches started to rustle and move. Thank you again Carol for your sweet words and encouragement, it does mean so much to know that I am not alone. You and your dear little Henry are in my thoughts and prayers for bright sunshine and beautiful rainbows in the coming days. Hugs, JaspersMom




0
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.