wbeut1
Hello,

This morning I had to put one of my pets asleep. She was a beautiful rat I had rescued from horrible conditions. I had her for a year. She was so affectionate and loving.

I am struggling with the fact that she is not here anymore. I wish I could get her back. I can't stop crying.

She had a tumor and it was affecting her quality of life. I know she is no longer in pain but that doesn't make me feel any better.

So So sad,

wendi
Quote 0 0
chevyandkaren
Dear Wendi,  I'm so very sorry for your loss.  Give yourself time to grieve and keep talking as it help's to talk....

Thank you for rescuing her....
Quote 0 0
Jcurran

I had my beautiful baby Brady put to sleep yesterday 21/12/09. She has been such a huge part of our lives and I feel like my heart has been ripped out. She was one of my girls for 15 years, and I know how lucky we have been keeping her for so long but I miss her so much. Everything seems to have just stopped, I can't eat or sleep and everywhere I look there are memories of her. She was a beautiful Hungarian puli who looked like a fluffy teddy and gave us so much love, the pain I'm feeling is so hard to bear. I'm so scared she will be missing us and wondering why she's no longer with us. we will be having her ashes back after christmas and the thought of that makes me feel sick. When will this pain become bearable? will I ever be able to cope?  

Quote 0 0