meganrose577
It’s been a little over a month since my puppy Scout was tragically hit by a car and passed away on my birthday (below is the very last photo I ever got with him). Today has been especially hard and I don’t know why. I wasn’t there when everything occurred, my brother was watching him for my boyfriend and I the night everything happened. And somehow he got out of a harness I had just recently bought him. I can’t seem to understand how everything happened. He had never had problems with his harness and was never able to get out of it (of course until we weren’t there). I can’t seem to mentally piece the events together and it’s eating me up because I don’t want to ask my brother for the details...
Quote 0 0
Sampson
Dear Megan, My deepest condolences on the loss of your beloved Scout! In your place I think I would ask your brother if he could tell you about it and explain that it will give you some closure if he does. As time goes by it might become harder to ask or for him to recall all of the details. The picture of you and Scout is so lovely! Good luck my dear and please post and update.
Sam
Quote 0 0