Lilakonnabeat
https://www.facebook.com/donate/314784542801666/?fundraiser_source=external_url
Quote 0 0
Lilakonnabeat
Quote 0 0
TheJackal300
I am sorry to hear about the loss of your best friend. I hope you find some comfort here with all of us. I just found this site after I lost my little girl Willow Friday. I find some peace here and I hope you will too.
Quote 0 0
Memories_of_Marmalade
Dear Lilaonnabeat,

I to am so so sorry for the loss of your best friend. Thank you for sharing your photo images of your pup.

Like many here, and yourself, I too lost my very best friend  in the whole World 4 weeks ago, when I felt I had to put him down, after it appeared like he was in dire suffering & pain and not getting better.

I hope you continue to travel through time and continue to heal. Your mind & body has a built-in healing factor. It is your birthright. Even if you don't feel it, it is healing you hour by hour, day by day, night by night. 

XO
Quote 0 0
Lilakonnabeat
*Thank you!*

To be honest I wasn't expecting anybody to respond to my post or comment on it at all. That was pretty cool actually. Thank you! I made me feel a lot better, made me feel like I'm not alone. Cuz I know there are other people that are dealing with the same type of thing and it is very heartbreaking!
For me, my dog was with me every single day since I had her just about. I always have issues trying to find somebody that could watch her for me sometimes and the times I did, they told me they would never watch her again because she had separation anxiety and would freak out and drive people nuts!
Quote 0 0
Kippys_MomMom
My best and only friend passed away in the early morning hours today. His name is/was Kip, he was a Corgi and he was 14.  I am hurting so much right now. I am so sorry for everyone's loss here.  It's a sad day.  
Kippy's Mom Mom
Quote 0 0