Milliemuppet Show full post »
Monroegirl
So sorry for your loss and that you're having a bad day today. It's been over two months since we lost our girl and the grief hits me in waves.(((Hugs))) This forum really helps to get it all out.
Quote 0 0
Milliemuppet
Thanks Franko, I think you are right, we were not ready to let her go. I suppose we are never ready, especially when it happened s so quickly. 
Clare
Quote 0 0
Milliemuppet
Hi Moongirl, that is it, the grief and guilt comes in waves and at times when I least expect it. This forum has been amazing - people really understand. Thank you 🙂
Clare
Quote 0 0
Sweaty
hi clare,,, i’m so sorry for your loss. it’s always so hard to lose a loved one so suddenly and my heart goes out to you. I wish you and your family nothing but healing and love during such a hard time—especially with the limitations of the virus. 

life can seem so cruel sometimes taking those most venerable from us in such a trying time. my sweet lily left us three weeks ago and it’s been such a rollercoaster of emotions... it’s hard to sort out sometimes. 

know that you have support here and people care about you and your sweet millie... you both will forever be in our hearts.

- Sweaty
Quote 0 0
Milliemuppet
Hi everyone, I have Millie back at home. I collected her ashes yesterday. It was really emotional - there were a lot of tears. But it is also so good to have her back where she belongs. I put her on her bed last night and said what would have been my usual 'Goodnight Millie Muppet'. So sad but strangely happy as well. We intend to scatter some of her ashes in the places that she loved so there will always be a part of her where we all went together. Run free my gorgeous friend. Live you and miss you more than I ever thought possible 
Clare
Quote 0 0
nat
I know it is extreme painful to lose them, it's been 5 months since I lost my Clifford and I still get hit with waves of emotions every week. But having his ashes makes it a little better knowing that he is home where he belongs. Whenever you're feeling really sad, give those ashes and big hug and kiss and breath. Take it day by day and know it is okay to cry and feel sad. Sending a big hug to you and your family in these difficult times. 
Natalie R
Quote 1 0