dinkysmommy Show full post »
gizmomybaby
Thanks dinkysmummy & you take your time I still haven't washed my gizmos stuff not even his bowl I dont allow anyone to touch it , you wait to your ready x thinking of yous xxx
Quote 0 0
dinkysmommy
Don and Vera, Thank you for your kind words.  You are right.  Our babies Bella and Hastings sound so similar.  I will  be posting a picture of Hastings soon.  I have many many of them. :) My husband has been organizing the pics and videos we have of him and we have almost 1600 so far and he still hasn't found them all.   Multiple people have suggested I read your thread about Bella.  Bella's love and light continue to help in this world and that amazes me.  I feel sorry for people who don't know the moving power of a dog's love....and such a teeny one at that.  Thank you for thinking of my husband and me and thank you for sharing beautiful Bella's life with all of us.

Marie123, I have watched some trailers of the new "Murder on the Orient Express" and I hope it will be good.  I am a purist generally with "remakes" and I hope they don't stray too far from the original.  I hope you are doing well.

Eric,  I cried and cried when I read your post.  I truly cannot thank you enough for taking the time to share your experience with losing Tsuk and how it affected you.  I felt I could have written that post myself. I have been feeling more and more desperate and despondent as the days go on.  I thought I would feel a little better each day but it has been the opposite.  My sister believes it may be because in the first day or two I was experiencing shock AND grief but after the shock left it was just crushing grief and sorrow.  Also, I have never been away from Hastings and I just miss him.  Each day I feel more and more desperate to see him.  I keep praying for him to come to me in a dream.  Eric, the fact that you had no desire to carry on with life when Tsuk died but you did carry on and you did eventually feel better gives me hope.  I agree with you though, my heart will be forever scarred.  Again, I thank you dearly for your kindness and support for me and my husband.  Tsuk was so blessed to have you. Take care.
"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone,
But still miraculously my own.
Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"

~Fleur Conkling Heylinger~
Quote 0 0
dinkysmommy
Hi, Baby Boy,

Mommy's struggling a bit today.  I just really miss you.  Mommy is going to try and start the week on a healthy note.  Daddy is trying to help me keep my word to you that I will honor your memory by doing healthy positive things.  It is so hard.  Hastings, I cannot stop crying.  I have never ever been away from you like this since the day we met.  Daddy and I went on a hike this weekend and we wished you were there with us.  You were the best little hiking buddy.  Daddy took me to a dog shelter to look at dogs.  Bless all their hearts.  I hope and pray they find the love you found with us.  I just don't have the heart for another dog now.  Daddy and I spent a lot of time talking about how well you adjusted when we first got you.   What a brave and loving little boy you are.  We were remembering this weekend how when we were looking for a dog to adopt years ago, that all kinds of bizarre things happened to prevent us every time we got close to adopting one.  I know it was because God wanted us to have YOU and you to have us.  We were meant for one another.  We have a soul to soul connection my little Dinky Doodle.

I love you and will miss you til we are together in Heaven.

Love, Mommy

Quote 0 0
Marie123
That's sounds so much like me when I first saw Raven as a tiny baby! I knew we were meant to be together. Hastings is proud of you for trying to do positive things in his honor. But don't forget to let your feelings out too. The connection we have with these beings is the purest most beautiful love in the world. I try each day to make my girl proud of me too, be it tidying up a bit on the house to taking her brother Argento and sister Roswell outside for their walks. God bless you for giving Hastings such a long, wonderful life with you!
Blessings and Hope 🐱
Quote 0 0
dinkysmommy
Thank you Marie123. You're right. The love we have for these babies is extraordinary. I got out of the house bit more today. Step by step. Hope u are well. God bless.

Quote 0 0
Marie123
Thank you, Dinkysmommy. It's still hard for me to care about anything even after 6 months. But we have to try to adapt. For them if not for ourselves.
God bless you too 🐱
Quote 0 0
dinkysmommy
Dinky, Mommy and Daddy washed your blankets today. We will dry them in the sun. It's a beautiful breezy day. We did it together because it was so hard for us to do. I dread the day when we have nothing that smells like you.
Daddy dreamed about you again last night. In his dream your age and health were reversing. You were regaining your sight and your health. That is such a happy thought for us.

Dearest One, I miss you more with every passing day. All my love, Mommy.

Quote 0 0
Marie123
I think your sweet boy is showing you what it's like for him at the Bridge with this dream. Just like my dream about Raven running up to me like she always did when she was young and healthy. They're telling us that theyre whole and free of pain. Take heart in this and cherish every sign you get from your baby.
Blessings and Hope from Marie and the crew ❤🐶🐱
Quote 0 0
dinkysmommy
Thank you, Marie. That's what my husband and I were thinking. Thanks for your kindness. Hope you and your crew have a great weekend. <3

Quote 0 0
Marie123
You're so welcome Dinkysmommy. I truly believe that's what they're telling us. We're having the Halloween party this weekend but it's just not the same without Raven as our star decoration glaring at everyone. I'm going to make the cake to look like her this year.
You guys have a great weekend too! ❤🐶🐱
Quote 0 0
Bizbol
Hi, Dinkysmommy,

How have you been?

I had a couple of minutes and thought about dropping by to say hi.  

I hope you are feeling better, even if it's ever so slightly better.

It's hard to believe, but the pain will subside. It will transform into feelings of happiness, although they will always be sad, but you will be able to remember Hastings with a smile and happy tears, instead of grief and sorrow. I picture dark clouds lifting after a thunderstorm, letting the sun appear, albeit very slowly.

I'm sure little Hastings is watching over you from the other side of the Rainbow Bridge, and that he's helping you through this ordeal. Imagine him surrounded by all the new friends he made over there. Imagine him happy like he was when you were together.

Take very good care of yourself.

Talk to you soon,

Eric
Quote 0 0