Evie123 Show full post »
Bill
I definitely believe our transitioned pets can communicate with us - signs, dreams, through other animals etc. In deep grief I contacted two pet psychics. One had a good heart but was very vague when it came to how or when my pet would reincarnate. The other was Brent Atwater, cannot believe the amount of money I spent on that reading. Yes she is a talented psychic (or just really good at fishing for info) but after speaking to her at length I do not believe she can help with knowing when an animal will reincarnate or how to find them. How convenient that my animal is now my guardian angel and "won't be coming back". I wonder if this is what all her clients are told. If anyone knows of a genuinely talented pet psychic please let me know. I think meditation can help us hear from our animals directly, especially just before dozing off to sleep, it's often a very brief image, thought, knowing or feeling - if it's quite random maybe it's not your thought it is theirs. I also think we meet up with all our loved ones in our sleep we just don't remember it. They are thinking about us just as much as we are thinking about them...so why wouldn't they make a deal, grab a new body and come back to us! Or send us signs and be with us in spirit. Anything is possible once you are on the other side!!! You have to raise your vibration though, be positive (i know it's hard), find joy, that's how you attract their attention and be more in tune with them. Feel free to email - bill.trevor.smith@gmail.com
Quote 0 0
Mistysmama
Well, Bill....it does seem, from my own experiences with my dog Misty, that she has (so far) stayed in Spirit. That has been 7 years and almost 4 months now. She does continue to visit me from Spirit though can go for long periods not visiting and I don't sense her.

I know they won't all be the same but I am not sure that this reincarnation works quite like a fast conveyor-belt. From what I've been shown by Misty, she at least is spending time "up there".

Now I don't mind that because I'm happy that she does what she wants to do.

It does seem that she at least, is "waiting" for me to join her one day.

But I do feel that the reincarnation choice is a very individual thing. IF or when they come back for another life on Earth it will be for a spiritual purpose of service and learning.

But I also feel that they are one of our own Soul Group. We are destined to continue to meet up -either in this world or in Spirit life -with those of our own Soul attunement.

When I first met my Misty I KNEW her....so definitely. I couldn't figure out how I knew her but she was as familiar to me as she always was throughout our life.
So I think that the timing of a Soul meeting is kind of unavoidable. You are drawn to each other by an attunement in the Soul, and a wonderful arrangement of events that lead you to each other. It can't be forced or worried about, and we can't be conscious of what is guiding us in that direction. It simply just happens because it is meant to be. It has been arranged.

Time is nothing like we view it here. And the reality of the Soul is so wide. Even staying in Spirit and waiting for a loved one to finish up their work here, is only a short time to a Soul in the width of their awareness.

Hold the love like a little light. It is all you have, or will ever have, to find your way home.

Misty's Blog..a Dogfight with Cancer http://www.mistysblog69.blogspot.co.uk

Misty's life after death: http://www.dog2spirit.com
Quote 0 0
Airam
I am saving to have a reading from Brent Atwater! She has many u tube vids, and her books have helped me!From all I've seen and read about her she seems to be the vest.I cannot wait to hear from Chewy who left 3/30/19!
Quote 0 0
Bill
Good luck with that Airam, I too was very excited after having watched all her videos. But after finishing the conversation it slowly dawned on me that from the start she knew what she was going to say at the end and it felt like a very stock standard answer, her questions were not open questions they were more like questions to prepare me for what she was going to say at the end. I feel duped I really do. But she is intuitive and you may enjoy her insights, but do I think she actually communicated with my cat - sadly no. Can she read human minds? - a little bit yes. Is she good at getting cues from photos and your voice and what you say - yes. Will be interesting to see how you go, I really hope it is all you expect it to be, feel free to keep in touch. All I can say is don't abandon your own intuition and trust solely on an "expert". We know our animals the best, not some stranger making a week's salary every day by claiming to be the only person in the whole world that can talk to our pets and accurately predict what kind of relationship we and our pets will have in the future. So enjoy the experience and take notes or get a voice recorder - it helped me afterwards to discern if she said anything that could not be gleamed from photos or what I said and her experience....but I'm still glad i did it, it made me realise i know my cat better than anyone and to trust in what she shows me directly. However if i ever find a pet psychic i click with i am open to trying again.
Quote 0 0
Mistysmama
I honestly feel we ourselves are the best people to communicate with our loved ones in the next world. There is a "Grace" to this, and it can't always be forced.
When they can and do communicate it is because they are able to. They are not always able to. But that doesn't mean they love us any less ! They will always love us and remember.

One thing Misty showed me is that she doesn't forget me. She will return to visit even after a long time of separation.

I think we imagine we have no ability to communicate -ourselves -with a loved one, but I think we are wrong. We know our own beloved(s) much more than any medium can know.
We think being a "medium" is something special and we aren't able to do that !

Well, that's not true. There is one thing that makes a strong connection, and if anyone has ever felt/sensed a "reply" along that connection, it is direct, and heart-to-heart. It is very much alive and joyful. No we aren't going to hear words, but we can feel their love.
It is possible.

So all that needs is to go still and focus, just on the loved one, their character and then gather love in your heart together for them, and send it out. They strongly sense our feelings. Sometimes....maybe a moment later....maybe hours later, or even the next day -there can be an answering response.

A warmth of Love in the heart. An unmistakable sensing of their character, out of the blue. It feels like they never went anywhere. It might only last for a moment, or it may last for hours, but it is so alive and real, and unforgettable.

And we don't need mediums for that. All we need is the regular love we always had for them, and always will have.
Hold the love like a little light. It is all you have, or will ever have, to find your way home.

Misty's Blog..a Dogfight with Cancer http://www.mistysblog69.blogspot.co.uk

Misty's life after death: http://www.dog2spirit.com
Quote 0 0
AllieGM
Bill wrote:
I too was very excited after having watched all her videos. But after finishing the conversation it slowly dawned on me that from the start she knew what she was going to say at the end and it felt like a very stock standard answer, her questions were not open questions they were more like questions to prepare me for what she was going to say at the end. I feel duped I really do.

I was really interested to read about your experience.  I found her videos and forum when I lost my kitty daughter.  While it was helpful to know others were experiencing the same intense grief, I was eventually turned off by the tone of her ... well, preaching, or whatever you want to call it.  All the contradictions in her book.  Pets might reincarnate but only if you and they sat down together before you were both born and made up a "soul contract"... like there are all these rules as to whether they can or can't ... I was just like "come onnnn..."  Busy marketing has made her popular, but, like you say, claiming you're the only person in the world that can accurately talk to people's pets, and charging a fortune to do it...  Ugh.  If you disagree or question the prevailing doctrine on the forum, you get chastised by her deputies.  I'll give her credit for opening my mind to the possibility of pet reincarnation, but her set of rules doesn't "resonate" with me.
I'm glad you shared your thoughts; thank you.  I'm still hoping to find a pet psychic that sounds legit, but haven't yet.  "Whisper In My Ear" is a pet medium on facebook and I wonder about trying her...  She's not so in-your-face with her ideas. 
I would love to see a thread on here that was just a straightforward short-list of recommended pet mediums, people's reviews, that kind of thing.  Because this question comes up often I think, for many of us are wondering the same thing, whether to try it.

Mistysmama, I remember your thoughts from when I was on here before.  I wish I could make the connections you describe.   And your little quote in your signature... I still love it <3
Quote 0 0