Georgiapeaches
If I even try to think of eventually recovering from this loss, I automatically feel guilty and start crying uncontrollably again. If I think about anything that would bring me joy other than getting my Georgia back I feel like I'm betraying her. If I stop thinking about the pain I'm feeling even for a minute I feel bad about that too.
I'm exhausted from crying, I've been up since 6am but too scared to let myself rest and relax , I fear that every day will only get worse not better.
Quote 0 0
Beaglemomma
I think when those few moments of "normal" start to sneak back into our lives after this horrific grief that we all feel----"what is wrong with me", but really it is just perfectly normal and healthy for this to happen.  None of us wants to ever forget our babies and we WON'T but unfortunately life does have to go on.  Not sure why, but it does.  Feels like our lives just stop when we lose someone we love so very much, and in a way they do.

You will soon start to remember the fun times and smile a little and that is the best for you.  Our babies are together and just waiting for us to join them.  I know Molly loved everyone  so I am certain she was waiting for your little love.
head shot.JPG 
janice
Quote 0 0
winstonsmom12
Time is the great healer.  Eventually you will start to recover from your grief.  It is still very early for you.  Don't be scared everyday will be worse.  You are not done with the grieving process yet.  We all have our time frames.

Just let it happen naturally.  Be kind to yourself.    Prayers to you   Sue
Susan
Quote 0 0
Sadiesmom061308
I agree. Time is a healer. We will never forgot our babies. Life does go on and hopefully we can find some peace and healing. We are all here for you. You are not alone in your grief.
Take care of yourself
Tammy

Quote 0 0
Georgiapeaches
Thank you. This forum really helps.
I had horrible nightmares last night and when I woke up I thought I heard Georgia snoring like she always used to. Whenever I had nightmares in the past the sound of her snoring put me back at ease. Well for some reason I was confused enough to think she was there and I fell asleep again only to wake up an hour later in a panic and I couldn't stop crying when I realized she was really gone.
Quote 0 0
Beaglemomma
I have had dreams of Molly too.  One I was holding and kissing her and woke up with my arms out like they were around her.  THAT made me cry too.  You are not alone in this.  Wish I could tell you in a few days all will be normal, but it takes everyone as long as it takes.  I know that isn't helpful when you are raw and hurting.  My Molly left me at Thanksgiving and I am still crying daily for her.  I knew it would be like this but that isn't helping. 

These babies are sometimes our whole lives and that void is hard if not impossible to fill.  What is happening to you is not unusual.  Don't think something is wrong with you.  You are grieving deeply and it is hard.

There will always be someone here to try to comfort you.
janice
Quote 0 0
et61
I feel somewhat better and then all of a sudden this past weekend I felt horrible and started crying all over again. I know in time I'll be better. It's just getting there that's so hard. I miss my baby and the thought of not seeing him again kills me.
Quote 0 0
Beaglemomma
Oh how well I know that feeling.  You will see him again, just not for awhile.  It hurts so badly I know. I wish I could take the pain away for all of us.  I still can't even look directly at a picture even though I do post them.  It will start an avalanche of tears if I look too closely.  I just keep saying or sometimes screaming-------I want my baby back.

It's a miserable boat for sure and we are all in it together, guess that is some comfort.
janice
Quote 0 0
Blazin65
I have felt like this several times.  Especially when I set down to watch TV, or set down at my computer desk.  I've gotten back up and I go get a picture of my dog and bring in back with me to be with me.  I'm someone that hates pictures and everyone taking pictures all the time. But I am thankful I have some good pics of my dog.  

Also, her collar is on the sofa.  
Quote 0 0
Georgiapeaches
Blazin65 I can't move any of her stuff at all. I keep wanting to refill her water bowl. She was always so thirsty except for the last week where she didn't drink at all. It's so hard eating a meal and not having her beside me trying to mooch a piece of chicken. I watch her videos over and over hoping that if a close my eyes it will feel just like she's there with me. If only I could go back in time and relive those good times with my Georgia again ...
Quote 0 0