Lily123 Show full post »
Mslinda
Thank you so much.
Quote 0 0
GraWmJ
We had to say goodbye to beautiful best friend Teeka about 3 weeks ago.  She and I had been together 15 years and she'd been in the family nearly 18.  I was particularly close to her.  My heart literally hurts and there's such a profound sense of loss and sadness.  I have not seen any signs but I talk to her and hold her ashes and sob.  I so wish for a sign.  I just miss her so much. Sigh..
Will
Quote 0 0
Mslinda
I am so sorry for your loss but, you have to go to her favorite place in your home. Remember how she use to smell, pick up her favorite toy and meditate with her toy and I promise you will feel her spirit. I can smell my comet and my grand daughter have seen him in his area at least three times. She is 5 yrs old and each time she would say look there's comet. I would say where and she would say over there by the bathroom.  He would always sit by my half bathroom.  I felt and saw him last week and I reached behind me because I thought it was one of my other dogs and as I turned to get the dog. All my other dogs were still in their kennels. He was right behind me like right next to my leg. So, you have to tune into her. She is still there in your home. I promise you. Eventually, you will see her. The body is gone but, the spirit is still there. I will pray for God to give you the power to see her. You will.  God bless you and I know how you are feeling because I feel just like you do. I cry every day and night. I look at his pictures on my phone through out each day and night.  I miss my dog so so much. This pain is unbearable. God bless us all.
Quote 0 0
GraWmJ
So I have been praying and crying for her to visit me.  To give me a sign that she is ok.  I cry myself to sleep every night.  I don't know if it was a sign or just coincidence.. I'm hoping a sign, but yesterday late I was holding her ashes and crying and talking to her and asking for a sign.  The TV was on and a travel ad came on.  I wasn't really paying attention but when I looked up there was a picture of Monument Valley.  It's a location where she and I went camping by ourselves for a week once.  Seems like a big coincidence.. maybe she was giving me a sign.  I so hope so.  I am still devastated and have  no idea how I will ever get over the loss. I just miss her so much. Anyway, thought I'd share what had happened.
Will
Quote 0 0
Mslinda
ok,It's ok, yes it was a sign. You have to tune into her spiriit. I promise you she is still there. I can feel the presence of comet in my home especially when I go in his area and I hold his play toy. My granddaughter keeps yelling at me saying. Look there's comet. She saw my sister and one of my brothers in 2018 on my stairway. So, my daughter went and got a family picture and asked her. Point to the happy ghost and she pointed to my sister Emma and my brother Timothy.  Everybody on the picture was still alive but those two. Khloe never met them.  I'm trying so hard to stop crying but I can't.  I look at comets  pictures every day and night.  I pray for all of us on the forum to find relief and happiness.
Quote 0 0
Mamabird
I've had fur/feathered babies to pass and was hurt,but nothing like this with Oscay.He got a smell around him that I was the only one that could smell the day before.A few hours after he flew in to heaven, I smelled him.I know it's the Lord way to let me hear from him.Yes we hear from them 100%.Healing prayers for you.
Quote 0 0
Mslinda
Yes, we do hear from them. Thank you for your kind words. We all will get through this pain.
Quote 0 0