Georgiapeaches
It's day 2:
Today I got a simple tattoo on my wrist to remind me of Georgia and that she's always with me every time I look down at my arm and feel like hurting myself. I only got one other tattoo and that was back in my 20s, and I'm not an emo or anything.
I just needed to do something, I always wanted to get a tattoo when she was still alive but I was always to embarrassed of people thinking I'm a crazy dog lady. Well now I don't care anymore what anyone thinks. Yes , I am that crazy dog lady. I don't care to show it. I'm proud to be a dog mom. I know none of this will ever bring Georgia back or do anyone any good and is probably a big waste of money but for some reason this crazy selfish act made me feel so much better inside. I told the tattoo girl my story and cried and this other girl turned to me and said she lost a boxer as well but it was a year ago and we both cried .
Quote 0 0
Meekosmommy
Georgiapeaches, I think the tattoo is beautiful! This way Georgia will always be with you, and when you hold your wrist to your heart, she will be close to your heart. You are a proud boxer momma!

I also have a boxer. Well she is a boxer/greyhound but she looks more boxer. She's my other baby and I don't know what id do if I lost her as well. Boxers are amazing dogs! If she's anything like my boxer, she would be urging you not to cry anymore! My boxer hates when I cry.
Quote 0 0
Eddiesmom
Oh my goodness I love it!!

I didn't do anything spontaneous but I did drink a lot that first week.
Sue E
Quote 0 0
Baileysbro
I hate pain, but I was honestly considering getting a tattoo of a portrait of Bailey on my arm with his dates of birth and death.  I have never been inked or pierced other than an ear.  Have to wait until I get the funds.
Bailey
October 31, 2002 - April 19, 2016 10:25 P.M.
My best friend, my companion, my love

[e8de4bc1-77ae-4da2-9834-109b68b6cda8]

[Paws-for-the-News-Grieving-the-loss-of-a-pet] 
Quote 0 0
et61
I love the tattoo. You are not a crazy dog lady but a loving, caring animal person just like the rest of us. It was definitely NOT a waste of money but a great memorial to obviously a great and well loved dog.
Quote 0 0
elliemeewiz
It looks beautiful.. I don't like tattoos for me and will never get one for various reasons but if I did I would get one for wiz for sure, lol... I'm a crazy cat lady.. some people have called me that anyway and although sometimes it upsets me I don't give a damn either :-)
My beloved sweet Tess August 1999 - February 21 2001
My beloved loyal Byron March 1998 - April 28 2008
My sweet beloved girlie Angelina April 2001- September 2012
Me & my sweet beloved Wizberry forever 1998- April 21, 2016
My sweet beloved Snow Goddess Sybil girlie April 2001- May 11,2018
Quote 0 0
Tazzy
I was just asked by my sister if I wanted to get a tattoo for Taz with her, and I think i might get it
but i don't really know yet
but either way, love your tattoo! it's such a great way of remembering our lost pets
"Sometimes when someone or something you love dies, you just have to be happy they ever even existed" -Mara Wilson 

love you forever and always
R.I.P. Taz
2010-2016
Quote 0 0
winstonsmom12
Georgia  So sorry for your loss of Georgia.  I was going to get  an inscription on my left forearm for Winston, but I never did.  I think your Tat is awesome.  I am a big fan of tatoo's, and I have 5.  Maybe i will get the saying one of these days, but right now I don't have the money :((   Blessings  Sue
Susan
Quote 0 0
Georgiapeaches
Thank you guys. I think only pet people understand what I'm going thru. I love my tattoo, it makes me happy when I look at her name. I was going to get a portrait of her too but those can turn out not looking like your dog at all. I'm thinking I'll try to draw more. I always wanted to draw a portrait of her but never found the time before. I loved taking photos of my Georgia and we used to take selfies together all the time. How will I ever find someone to do these silly things with again :( it really sucks
Quote 0 0
elliemeewiz
Aww.. beautiful selfies! I took hundreds of me and wiz selfies and pics of wiz, a few everyday with my phone.. I'm going to make books with them soon. It's started me crying again looking at yours- I was looking at the last one I took last week not knowing it was going to be the last one.
My beloved sweet Tess August 1999 - February 21 2001
My beloved loyal Byron March 1998 - April 28 2008
My sweet beloved girlie Angelina April 2001- September 2012
Me & my sweet beloved Wizberry forever 1998- April 21, 2016
My sweet beloved Snow Goddess Sybil girlie April 2001- May 11,2018
Quote 0 0
Sammi_Jo
Baileysbro wrote:
I hate pain, but I was honestly considering getting a tattoo of a portrait of Bailey on my arm with his dates of birth and death.  I have never been inked or pierced other than an ear.  Have to wait until I get the funds.
sammi_jo_pool.jpg 

I am getting this tattoo of Sammi Jo on my left leg

Steven
Quote 0 0