yukimom
My Lab was only 2 years and half. He was a leader of the pack of 4 which except him are rescues. I wonder since I took abandoned puppies in May, he was feeling a little uneasy because puppies took a lot of energy from me.

He became thin and getting less active but having appetite and I was shown him to several doctors and no one told me that he can die so soon. I felt that after the treatment he was going to be better again like before.

Yuki died in my arms after struggling to cough up something, most likely from fluid build up in the lungs. He might have had heart problem too, maybe he had immune problems. Now he sleeps forever in our garden, his favorite place. I look at where he is every day and remember the time when he came running with his wagging otter tail.

I miss him so much and I feel so sorry that I could not let him live longer.
Quote 0 0
Olivia_77
I'm sad for your loss. I hope God provides peace to you as your heart begins to heal. I buried my beloved cat Sunday after he was ran over. I am heartbroken and feel guilty somehow.
Quote 0 0
yukimom
I am sorry for your loss. I have 3 cats that can go out freely and when one is missing for a longer hours I start to worry. But I like them to be free too. Thank you for your kind words.
Quote 0 0
Mistysmama
Dear Yuki passed away holding you, near you, in your arms. He loved you very much.  
I am so sorry he was so young. It sounds like his heart was giving up, maybe it was congenital heart disease. You loved him to the end of his life here, and held him at the end, and he still loves you. 
Blessings to you and Yuki's spirit.
Hold the love like a little light. It is all you have, or will ever have, to find your way home.

Misty's Blog..a Dogfight with Cancer http://www.mistysblog69.blogspot.co.uk

Misty's life after death: http://www.dog2spirit.com
Quote 0 0
yukimom
I am very touched with your post that I wept. I like to believe that he chose to be with me at his death because of affection. Though he was a family pet, he was our guardian angel for last 2 and half years. Death was never a thought at this age that was a great shock for me.I will visit your blog now.
Quote 0 0