naturegirl076 Show full post »
mybaby1robert
My Robert was a Shih Tzu.  a handsome boy he was.  We just love them so much.  Sadness overwhelms me sometimes as I look at my Roberts pictures and can't touch him and rub his back.  Peace to you friend.

For one more day

Roberts Mom
Quote 0 0
naturegirl076
Thank you Roberts Mom. Your boy was indeed very handsome. I just loved my Shih Tzu. They are a beautiful breed. I understand how you feel. It has been 3 weeks. I just got his ashes back today so it has been a tough day.  I cry a little less in general but when I go to bed at night is when I miss him the most. Have you thought of getting another fur baby? I have thought about it, but every time I look for one I end up trying to find one that looks like Spence. I hope you find peace and comfort soon. 
Spence's Mom
Quote 0 0
ebbsmom
I fell apart when I received Ebby's ashes - and her paw print.  When all  really wanted was to have her back!  When she pops into my mind lately, which is almost every moment, I am also thinking of my last dog, Campy.  Not sure why her image is so strong, but am hoping it's because they were both so connected to me and that they are having fun playing together, and sharing stories about Mom.  It doesn't seem to get any easier.
Love you to the moon and back....
Quote 0 0
naturegirl076
No, it sure doesnt Ebbs Mom. Lately all I can do is try to keep myself busy so I dont think of him as much. Then I feel guilty for doing that so I try to think of happy times. It is hard either way. I felt like you did. I didnt want his ashes I wanted him but the only thing left was a little lock of fur :(

Spence's Mom
Quote 0 0
naturegirl076
Spence......

It has been a tough day for mommy. I feel your love and presence with me and it has brought me comfort. I know our bond is still there and your.passing has not broken that bond. Thinking of you always. Love mommy
Spence's Mom
Quote 0 0
mybaby1robert
I have a little Shih Tzu named Jack that is a rescue.  I love him and he is a comfort.  I can't bear the thought of losing him.  It is now in the back of my mind and I panic every time he seems out of sorts.  We need to love these wonderful creatures but I am not sure if I am strong enough to lose another.  Peace to you friend.

For one more day

Roberts Mom
Quote 0 0
naturegirl076
I understand how you feel Roberts Mom. It seems impossible for me to open my heart to another knowing that one day I will have to go through the pain of losing again. 
Spence's Mom
Quote 0 0