treecee53
My dearest Rita,
This is your first Valentines day at the Rainbow Bridge.  I'm missing you more than ever, but especially today.  Today is a day of love and I think of all the unconditional love you had given me for 11 Valentines Days.  I learned what unconditional love means.  You were my constant companion, my soul and I'm grateful I had the chance to experience that. 
When I adopted Sage it took me some time to form a bond with her.  I questioned why I didn't have the same love for her as I did for you.  I cried to you everyday because I felt since losing you I could never love again.  Well as always you listened to me and day by day I have "fallen in love" with Sage.  I know it will never be the same as what we had, just different.  I love her for the cat that she is. Thank you for everyday I was blessed to have you in my life.  You are still very much a part of me, just in a different way.
Thank you for showing me what unconditional love is and for listening to me every night when I talk to you.
I love you with all my heart and soul and I hope you have a Happy Valentines Day at the bridge. I hope your Mom Angel is there to hold you tight.  Tell her to give you a hug and kiss for me!
I love you to the moon and back, and I can't wait to see you again.
Mommy
xxxooo
Quote 0 0
Beaglemomma
What a sweet post.  I too hope my Molly is having a fun day today our first without each other. I always got a Valentine's Day card from you so really missed that this year.  I miss my baby so much there aren't even words anymore, just that empty hole that only she can fill.
chair.JPG 
janice
Quote 0 0
jimmy17
When my husband and I used to write each others Valentines cards, we always included Jims  name, plus we`d both do a little drawing of a pawprint instead of kisses. Even though I still included his name, it just felt so sad that he`s no longer here. 

I think it`s these little things that really hurt, just another little reminder of how close we were to him, and how very much he`s missed.
J Taylor
Quote 0 0