Sadiesmom061308
I don't know what made me think of this. When Sadie was just a puppy we would both do the happy puppy pi-pi dance after she successfully did her business outside. She was the highlight of my life. It is a month today that she has been gone. I am so sad. I am working from home but having a very difficult time. I love you Sadie.
You are mamas baby forever.
Quote 0 0
Beaglemomma
So good to hear you are able to start remembering the happy moments with your baby.  That has to be a BIG step ahead to healing.  They all deserve to be remembered for all the JOY they brought us instead of just those last awful memories. 

I am proud of you and thanks for sharing with us.
janice
Quote 0 0
Bailey15
Oh, Tammy, anniversaries are so difficult - esp the first one! Will you do anything to celebrate Sadie's life?
We usually light a candle and talk about things we loved about Bailey.
The dance you did with Sadie sounds so sweet and such a happy memory! I've been writing things down as I remember them because I don't want to forget anything about Bailey.
Thinking of you - today on this first anniversary. :)
MJ
Quote 0 0
jimmy17
Hi Tammy, just to let you know I`m thinking of you. That first 4 week anniversary is what I thought of as the first `big one`. A whole month.  I was so frightened that Jim was slipping further into the past, but I`m now almost at the 14 week stage and know I`ll never forget him.  Instead of the sad moments, you start getting more and more memories from happier times - like Sadies little pi pi dance !!   Like MJ, I find writing down all there happy memories is so helpful, like a celebration of Jim`s life if you like. 

Big Hugs to you, Jackie.
J Taylor
Quote 0 0
Sadiesmom061308
Sadies best friend is a big loveable Saint Bernard named Brenna. Sadie loved her and she loved Sadie. She came over to say goodbye to Sadie before I had to take her to the vets. They kissed and cuddled. I know they both knew what was going on. When I came home I went over to my neighbors and Brenna laid at my feet for an hour while I cried. She is always looking for her when I go over there. Brenna comes right over to me to kiss me , as if to say you will be alright because I love you too. I hope to try and do a happy puppy pi pi dance with Brenna and her family. Then I will give Brenna a treat that she and Sadie used to love. I will have to do this today or tomorrow as we are getting a storm on Sunday here in Massachusetts! First day of spring and a major snow storm. Wishing everyone peace.
Quote 0 0
Sadiesmom061308
Thank you Beaglemomma,MJ and Jackie for your kind words. I am trying to remember the good times. I have been writing a few things down. It is still hard to write as it gets me started crying. I guess anniversaries will always be the hardest.
hugs to all
Tammy
Quote 0 0