Charlies_Mom
Charlie

It has not even been a month since you passed. 2018 I'd here and I am missing you ver much. Some one tried to give me a dog yesterday but I could not stop think of you. I can not yet handle the thought of replacing you. Missing you my love.

Love

Mom
Breckie
Quote 0 0
MyBella
Dear Breckie,

I am so, so sorry for the loss of your precious Charlie.
Breckie, a month is no time at all, your heart is so broken, the sudden emptiness left behind by the loss of your sweet Charlie is so new, the pain is so raw, it takes time to even begin to heal, so please try not to rush or push yourself.

If you feel up to it, maybe you would like to share a photo of Charlie and maybe a favorite memory or story as well. Of course I completely understand if you aren't feeling up to it, there is no hurry, whenever you feel you are ready.

I am so sorry for your loss, sending our most positive healing thoughts your way.

Sincerely, Don & Vera

Image result for pooh in my heart forever quotes
Quote 0 0
Charlies_Mom
Don and Vera:

Thank you very much for your kind words. You are right Charlie will be in my heart forever. Charlie's has a very curly tail. The pic does not show this. He was a rescue from the local animal pound. I had no idea how what type of dog he was or old he was but that never mattered to us. He was my best friend for 5 years.

Charlie’s mom
Breckie
Quote 1 0
Chinadoll
Breckie, know that we are remembering you and you sweet Charlie. I pray for peace and comfort in the weeks and months ahead. It is a long journey, no timetable, we all grieve as we must in our own way. This place is a blessing, a gathering of so many people with the understanding of what you are going through. I would have been lost if not for the friends here, the help and love I received as I started my own journey. Blessings to you, and know that your Charlie is still with you, in your heart and soul and will always be there. This bond cannot be lost, it is eternal.
Charlie
Quote 0 0
Charlies_Mom
Charlie:

Thank you. You are right that Charlie will be in my harvest and soul.
Breckie
Quote 0 0
MyBella
Click image for larger version - Name: BF84F1B1-F513-4CDF-BE90-BCC6E20A6066.jpeg, Views: 3, Size: 59.05 KB

Hi Breckie,

What a handsome boy, so wonderful that you rescued Charlie and provided him a loving home that he could call his own, so beautiful Breckie, absolutely beautiful.
Thank you so much for sharing this photo of your handsome boy, I really enjoyed seeing him and hearing about how he came into your life.

May the warmth of Charlie's loving spirit always fill your heart with such love and peace.

In Friendship, Don & Vera
Quote 0 0