MattiesMom10 Show full post »
Dalidog
Adorable picture (the baby too).   Your Mattie is so intelligent in this picture, melts your heart.  Hugs to you and Mattie

Dali, as much a daughter as any human...  pure love
Until we meet again

http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/DALI003/Resident.htm

Quote 0 0
MattiesMom10
Thank you Dali,
She is my everything. Yes her pictures melt my heart also tug at it as well. Thank you for your kind words. She always protected the baby's in her life. I also have a 11 year old grandson who she was raised with so Brianna being so much younger only got to enjoy her for a short time. I hope your doing well.  Your amazing as you always find the time to get on here and say kind words for everyone here, even as you are going through a most difficult time yourself, with Dali being your forever fur angel. I am hanging in there. Had a long day with a sick little one. Have a bless night and a wonderful Monday.

God Bless
Smiles and Hugs to you

Love you to the Moon and Back my sweet angel Mattie
Forever a paw print on my heart
Susan Turner
Quote 0 0
MattiesMom10
Good evening Mattie my sweet angel,
I hope your day was filled with nothing but happiness baby girl. It has been a long day for your momma. This is Happy Memory of Mattie so here we go.

Mattie Girl no matter what we did be it go to the lake, go up north, camping or just sitting around you were always happy. I stumbled across this picture of you just relaxing on the couch in your favorite spot which is now momma's favorite spot my sweet baby girl. I hope you get to spend your days like this, as well as play and just be the most wonderful girl a momma could ask for. It late so here is your happy picture my sweet angel! 10399465_1110167748281_8108117_n.jpg

All my love to you my sweet baby girl. Super big hugs and squeezes. Good night my sweet angel I will see and feel you in my dreams.

Woofs and Wags
Love you to the Moon and Back my sweet baby girl
Forever a paw print on my heart
Susan Turner
Quote 0 0
Timmymissu
Your mattie is so beautiful so like my timmy it is so hard isnt it i have had a real bad day today take care x
Quote 0 0