WeeMom
Happy Birthday, Wee!!!  You would have turned 20 today!  We're going to have a little celebration just like we did every year for you.  We  miss you so much.  It's been 5 weeks since you passed and I still have a huge whole in my heart.  I don't think it will ever be filled.  You taught me so much.  
Erin chose to be a black and white kitty for Halloween.  She said maybe then I wouldn't miss you so much today.  She's so wise.  
Thank you for sending the rainbow the other day.  It made us think of you right away.  You're always in my thoughts and my heart.  I feel your presence constantly, but I long to hold you and pet you again.  And give you little kisses on the top of your head.
I love you, Wee.  I know one day, we'll be together again.  

Always & Forever in my Heart....Momma
Quote 0 0
jasminesmom
WeeMom,

I am so sorry for your loss. It's amazing that Wee was with you for almost 20 years. How lucky you are. All the furbabies at The Rainbows Bridge were celebrating together.

May you find peace knowing that Wee is happy and watching over you everyday. That is the only thing that gets me by after losing my beloved Jasmine 09-04-09. She would have been 14 on 09-09-09. I lost her from an adverse reaction to the drug ProIn. If I had never given her the first dose, she still would be with me today and there would be no void in my heart.

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Hugs,

Cheryl and angel Jasmine
Cheryl and Angel Jasmine
Jasmine was loved
Jasmine was given ProIn
Jasmine is now gone
http://RainbowsBridge.com/residents/JAMIN001/Resident.htm
Quote 0 0