OliversMommy
Wishing my baby a Happy 7th Birthday today. I still remember that day I  brought you home. The day my life changed in so many beautiful ways.  You were the most handsome little blue eyed baby anyone could ever lay their eyes on.  I could never tell you enough how much joy you brought to me on a daily basis.  You made me laugh every single day of our lives together. It's been 52 days now and it still pains me to think I'll never be able to look into those eyes again but these days I am finding myself starting to think of the wonderful memories we've shared.  I'm starting to remember all those silly things you would do or the noises you would make and it's brings a smile to my face.  I hope this day is magical for you! Hope you are having the time of your life running with your friends and chasing squirrels!! Just remember Oliver, mommy loves you so so much and thinks about you all the time. 
Quote 0 0
harvey
That is so sweet. Know he is enjoying his birthday in Heaven!
Quote 0 0
judylinn

Oliver is soo soooo sweet. He is happy, and free and playing with all of our other babies. Happy birthday sweet oliver!  Judy

Quote 0 0